I got second place on my incubator conversion article!
It was a very good Article!

1d4c21e6_smilies-3434.png

welp..... got the kindle taken apart...... the new screen is the wrong one.
:barnie

Bagged it ALL up and going to probably order another screen......if this one can be sent back.

Dug out the old desktop computer too. GAH it is so old and slow and not mobile!!!!!!
It's probably doing 29375074 updates. Also make sure you update things like java and flash/ shockwave so you aren't at risk (as much).

welp..... got the kindle taken apart...... the new screen is the wrong one.
:barnie

Bagged it ALL up and going to probably order another screen......if this one can be sent back.

Dug out the old desktop computer too. GAH it is so old and slow and not mobile!!!!!!
when i broke my kindle, took it to be repaired, man said it couldn't be repaired so i took it home and bought another kindle, a fire something, i hated it so played with the broken one, somehow i fixed it and it worked for another year, then i couldn't fix it so looked on e bay and bought the same thing for 20 something dollars and still working fine. soooo, don't give up, keep trying:thumbsup

Good evening! I'm very late, my plant light died so iv'e been frantically trying to replace it.
The one I had now costs about 200 bucks, so i'm poor and replaced it with a 100 dollar job.
My first try at LED plant lights so hopefully it goes ok.:fl
a hundred dollar one means your poor:eek: its not poor to me, more than i would pay, i use windows for light for the plants, husband made me a shelf in the window area and it works fine for me, maybe i'm just tight:idunno

Good evening! I'm very late, my plant light died so iv'e been frantically trying to replace it.
The one I had now costs about 200 bucks, so i'm poor and replaced it with a 100 dollar job.
My first try at LED plant lights so hopefully it goes ok.:fl

Oh no! I hope the new one works out good. I would cry if mine went out! We got ours second hand from the owner of a hydroponics shop. They've been running good for us every winter for 3 years now. Our lemon trees have flourished under them!

IMG_20190123_135424.jpg
IMG_20190123_135447.jpg

I got second place on my incubator conversion article!

Congratulations!

Lol! 100 bucks is my mad money for a good three or four months.
Trust me, i'm poor.:lau
Iv'e just got alot of plants that can't die, iv'e got plants that were my great grandmother's.
If I had windowsills i'd be all over them, i'm in a trailer though so I have 1 bigger sill and a teeny one at the kitchen sink, an ancient Christmas cactus has that one.
Won't even get into all the plants dormant in the crawlspace.:oops:
a hundred dollar one means your poor:eek: its not poor to me, more than i would pay, i use windows for light for the plants, husband made me a shelf in the window area and it works fine for me, maybe i'm just tight:idunno

Oh girl, I about had a fit! Went in the storage room and it was out, the bulb was hot so I thought it burnt out. Changed the bulb, it came on went back off and started smelling like I was making toast.
I said a couple choice profanities and started looking for a replacement.
Hubs wanted to "fix" it...ohhh no I don't have a couple months to wait on him.:D
Oh no! I hope the new one works out good. I would cry if mine went out! We got ours second hand from the owner of a hydroponics shop. They've been running good for us every winter for 3 years now. Our lemon trees have flourished under them!

View attachment 1651010 View attachment 1651009

Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom