Man I am late! Having a round of people's feet falling off around here!
Took Sallie to the vet late yesterday. Apparently she has a heavily infected toe. No wound it started under her toenail that she is now missing.
Sooo antibiotics and rest are her prescription. She's still eating and pooping ....alot of both and in good spirits. She does not seem to mind lounging and room service too much at all lol!
And the lady across the road has an even wose foot, she has a septic infection in hers.
They've already done two surgeries in less than three days.:hmm
Poor Sallie. :hugs Glad there were able to give you a diagnosis though. Hope she heals up quick.

Hahaha! Sorry Chooky lol! Did that yesterday too.
I don't watch sports either but I know to dodge superbowl sunday grocery shopping!
Its like the black friday of food.:gig
Poor DH just got home. He forgot it is the Super Bowl today. (We don't watch sports). Tried to go do all the grocery shopping after church. It is a miracle he survived :lau

I don't watch sports either but I know to dodge superbowl sunday grocery shopping!
It really is! Poor man came home shell-shocked. At least he went to the regular supermarket first. That was bad enough but it taught him a lesson so he did not try to go to Walmart afterwards. That place will be a hell-scape today. And you don't have to apologize; I laughed at him too! He was so surprised by the crowds! :rolleyes: :lol:

ETA: He did not tell me he was planning to shop today or I would have warned him. I am not THAT mean :p

I didn’t even realize it was Super Bowl Sunday. I just got back from shopping. Of course, I decided to try out a small Kroger’s 30 min away rather than the bigger one and hour away. It wasn’t bad at all. I also went to Walmart, which was better off than normal as well.

I didn’t even realize it was Super Bowl Sunday. I just got back from shopping. Of course, I decided to try out a small Kroger’s 30 min away rather than the bigger one and hour away. It wasn’t bad at all. I also went to Walmart, which was better off than normal as well.
Glad things went smoothly! The grocery stores around here will all be chaos until the game starts.

We dropped by Walmart after church and people were driving like idiots through the lot. We weren't getting food there though so we didn't get stuck in the crazy crowds. Went to Aldi though and that place was a mad house! Glad we only needed a couple things. We're not sports people either but DD wants to watch the game so we're making taco dip and just relaxing the rest of the evening.

Last edited:
I'm making fried chicken sliders and coleslaw and already made some buffalo chicken dip and some spicey queso dip with sausage. I also have some guacamole and tortilla chips. Just finished baking some chocolate chip cookies. New recipe. It calls coarse sea salt instead of table salt and dark brown sugar instead of light. They are yummy

We dropped by Walmart after church and people were sticking like idiots through the lot. We weren't getting food there though so we didn't get stuck in the crazy crowds. Went to Aldi though and that place was a mad house! Glad we only needed a couple things. We're not sports people either but DD wants to watch the game so we're making taco dip and just relaxing the rest of the evening.
What is taco dip? It sounds delicious. And a relaxing evening with family is always nice, whatever the activity.

Back
Top Bottom