Good morning! First thing the bottom fell out of my food container...grrrr.
I use the empty raisin tubs but yep the bottom fell out, at least it did it outside.:)
I knew it! Lol!
Dooneese was just doomed from the start Doomeese is more fitting.;)
And yay Dot!

Yup he is already cracking the jokes. :gig
He does like them though. They are super soft and will be very warm.

Dooneese will figure it out......maybe. :hmm
Poor Crooky laid in the run for a long time too.
Some birds are just a bit more "special". :hugs

OH meant to mention Dot is finally learning to roost!

Morning Bob.:frow

:caf Hot coffee and BYC. It's going to be a gorgeous day.

:frow Hopefully it stays dry for the day... Just quit raining.
Not a gorgeous day here, iv'e got the rain now!:barnie

My whole house is running late today. :hmm

Sable is having her breakfast so burbs will wait a few more minutes for theirs.

Heading to the feed store and Costco this morning. I am glad we are not having rain.

I was really surprised to see Dot on the roost. She was next to the wall as far from Havoc as possible. Havoc is a bit of a turd. :rolleyes:

Lordy!! Your brother is letting you off light!
I would make you hand sew chicken costumes!!

I am glad you managed to stay awake. :eek: The consequences would have been bad the other way.

Love the sound track from both the first and second Guardians movies!
:highfive:
We had a Guardians themed concert in chorus a couple years ago! That was soooo much fun. I love marvel movies and shows.
Thanks for the song suggestions. I know most of the songs you mentioned but have no real attachment to them, so they wouldn't work as well as Christmas carols. I'm one of those former home schooled kids who didn't really get introduced to a lot of pop culture until I went to high school.
Hey, same!

Man, hubs didn't get his butt out of here until nearly 3 so my day is more shot than normal.
I would KILL for the man to have a schedule.
He finally brought that truck he's been talking about for over a year home, im not terribly impressed nor shocked about not being either.
I do know he has no where for it to live so iv'e got one uuuugly lawn ornament.:hmm

Man, hubs didn't get his butt out of here until nearly 3 so my day is more shot than normal.
I would KILL for the man to have a schedule.
He finally brought that truck he's been talking about for over a year home, im not terribly impressed nor shocked about not being either.
I do know he has no where for it to live so iv'e got one uuuugly lawn ornament.:hmm

:: Searching fast growing dense flowers that resist Derps ::
:hmm Dang girl! Google came up empty. :(

Maybe spring corn planted heavy......all the way around it.....
Short growing lemon queen sunflowers in the bed......

:thI am of no help I know.

Back
Top Bottom