Don't forget to have patience with yourself and them....and don't forget to forgive yourself and then for the times when patience runs thin. :hugs

You are braver than me. I was totally done with it all after just 2. :lau
I come from a big family and, while I love my boys, it just doesn't feel like my family is complete yet. I'm not ready for this Milk Drinker to be my last.

Fingers crossed it will!
Id rather have a series of small disasters than one big one any day
though.
Ive got to make chili today, everybody pray I survive. :p
:frow here's hoping your day gets better :fl:hugs

You were such a sweet gentle baby chick and now you're a ravenous wild woman.
Took off a chunk right at the bed, decnt sized too!
Thats the thanks I get for making sure you and your sisters get some morning exercise. :D

Ha Ha Ha! She is me in chicken form! Don't be teasing me with bread Chicky!
Sorry she got you hard enough to bleed. I got one of those accidental bites before. Right at the nail bed. Hurt like crazy.

Fingers crossed it will!
Id rather have a series of small disasters than one big one any day
though.
Ive got to make chili today, everybody pray I survive. :p

You were such a sweet gentle baby chick and now you're a ravenous wild woman.
Took off a chunk right at the bed, decnt sized too!
Thats the thanks I get for making sure you and your sisters get some morning exercise. :D

:fl For chili survival.

I have zero idea what to make for dinner here. :hmm

I was smart im doing it in the crock pot not too much could happen there "I hope" lol!
Iv'e been hearing chili, chili, chili for a solid week from hubs he even bought the stuff himself.
He wanted me to teach him how to make it but I go by smell so it sort of hard to teach that.
I ordered derp chow from chewy today, getting low like scary low.
Im pleasantly surprised they added a ton more food options, the whole kalmbach line even chick and meat bird. :)
:fl For chili survival.

I have zero idea what to make for dinner here. :hmm

I was smart im doing it in the crock pot not too much could happen there "I hope" lol!
Iv'e been hearing chili, chili, chili for a solid week from hubs he even bought the stuff himself.
He wanted me to teach him how to make it but I go by smell so it sort of hard to teach that.
I ordered derp chow from chewy today, getting low like scary low.
Im pleasantly surprised they added a ton more food options, the whole kalmbach line even chick and meat bird. :)

I decided it will be leftovers for dinner here.
Hubs wanted wingshack.....that runs like $55!

I pointed out that the amount of leftovers in the fridge is a bit big and I cannot give all that to the dogs or birds. Besides....seasonings are not so good for them anyway.

:yesss: Easy dinner night here.

Who knew that I could feel better taking an hour + to do dishes, pots/pans and clean the kitchen than I would have taking a bath. I want to go to bed early tonight because I have to go cut up and package the piggies tomorrow so it was between clean the kitchen (which was messy but not quite in the horrid state it was this morning, but would be at the end of the day tomorrow if nothing was done) and take my bath. While a bath is relaxing, the pressure of knowing the kitchen was a mess and I would need to do something about it would have made the bath unpleasant. The weight of my shoulders is worth more than the missed bath.

Why have I been talking about doing dishes so much? That is usually DH’s job. I work, primary care of the Milk Drinker, half or less of Thing 1 care, and I do most of the cooking. With him still down for the count, I’m having to pick up most of everything.

Oh, I also have a perfectly good explanation for my meltdown this morning. I’ve got pms. :barnie Great. Exactly what I needed to happen this week. :rolleyes: I wasn’t expecting it because it has been fairly irregular since I had the Milk Drinker.

On the lookout for any premiere 1 sales. If anyone hears anything let me know please.
Screenshot_20200109-123708.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/premier-one-flash-sale.1344708/

Back
Top Bottom