I'm envious of your freedom lol!
I am just screwed, inside the old cat chews elastic of any kind so bras and undies are doomed.
Outside the line is in derp territory, they'll scream at it aaaalll day and anything within rooster beak distance is coming down....so they can scream at it on the ground. 😠

It is 100% percent polyester, and it has those stupid laundry hieroglyphics not actual words.
Iv'e deciphered I can wash it in cold water, can't iron it lol, can't tumble dry, and I don't remember what a circle and x'ed out triangle mean.
And yes, pics if I really must guard this purple sparkly fish tail from screaming fat derps in view of traffic.
Rooster in a baby swing is hard to top but I will try.😂

In unrelated news im officially beyond help.
This is my purse now.
I try not to make eye contact with it, maybe when it isn't so thin it wont be so creepy.View attachment 2013464View attachment 2013467
You need more stuff in your purse. Maybe you could put some fluff in the head to fill it out.

Turn the blanket inside out and wash on cold gentle cycle. Hang dry or air dry cycle in the dryer. D7uTTnTX4AAtxU6.jpg
Laundry-Care-Symbol-Icons-Set-by-Running-With-Foxes.jpg

I haven't fully junked it out yet.
No food, extra emergency supplies poor thing needs some fleshing out.:)

You need more stuff in your purse. Maybe you could put some fluff in the head to fill it out.

Ha! The top one was what I was using!
No dry clean and no bleach?
Who would do that anyway? Tag needed words if people are that dumb.
Turn the blanket inside out and wash on cold gentle cycle. Hang dry or air dry cycle in the dryer.View attachment 2013495
View attachment 2013496

I know, im going to feed it so it will be fat and creepy.
And sidenote it really, really, reeeeeally stinks.👜🐔💩......why is the poop in the people section?

And yes stuff the purse with something. Those purses creep me out. 😂

Back
Top Bottom