:frow Good morning henny, try and stay warm and have a great day... I got my stuff from Burpee yesterday. :D

:woot I love new seeds! They hold so much promise.
What are you growing this year Bob? Anything unusual?

I am going to try some flowers from seed as well as the usual tomatoes and other veggies.

Good morning. Sounds like Tilly needs a bib!

It is pretty extreme. I put towels on the backs of the seats, a big blanket over the back seat and wear a heavy flannel I can slide off before going in.
I would call it profuse panic drool.
We had hoped she would grow out of it. It appears that will not be the case.

I bet ya'll are a sight on the road.
Cops got to think you're.a towel smuggler. :lau
Tilly has a vet appointment for vaccines this afternoon. She drools super heavy while in the car. That will be a "fun" ride. Between the baying at other cars and the drool......I will be either deaf or drowned. :lau

:woot I love new seeds! They hold so much promise.
What are you growing this year Bob? Anything unusual?

I am going to try some flowers from seed as well as the usual tomatoes and other veggies.
Just the usual veg... Peas, beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, broccoli and cabbage. Cantaloupe and some root veg. Lettuce and spinach of course. Also fresh Basil, thyme, oregano, rosemary and sage.

Saw this & th
1582329498406.jpg
ought of @Chickassan

This morning I was offered the it manager position! Of course I accepted it. I am super excited but at the same time incredibly nervous. They said they are looking into doing some restructuring within the department so I hope that means I will end up being more Hands-On than it sounded in the interview because based on what they were saying I don't know what I would be able to do with 40 hours a week and I would probably get bored pretty quickly. I feel like with in a week or two I should be able to come up with a pretty decent budget for the entire year along with future goals and ideas of where to improve upon things. Then I guess I sit there for the other 50 weeks? I start March 9th so before then I'll have to go shopping and get grown up clothes to wear to my new grown-up job. I'm completely stunned. I honestly did not expect them to offer it to me. My kids are super excited and now someday I might actually be able to pay off my credit cards and have money in savings! Gasp!

This morning I was offered the it manager position! Of course I accepted it. I am super excited but at the same time incredibly nervous. They said they are looking into doing some restructuring within the department so I hope that means I will end up being more Hands-On than it sounded in the interview because based on what they were saying I don't know what I would be able to do with 40 hours a week and I would probably get bored pretty quickly. I feel like with in a week or two I should be able to come up with a pretty decent budget for the entire year along with future goals and ideas of where to improve upon things. Then I guess I sit there for the other 50 weeks? I start March 9th so before then I'll have to go shopping and get grown up clothes to wear to my new grown-up job. I'm completely stunned. I honestly did not expect them to offer it to me. My kids are super excited and now someday I might actually be able to pay off my credit cards and have money in savings! Gasp!

:wee:wee:wee🥳🤩🤩🤩🥳

I am beyond over the moon for you!!!!!

BEST DAY EVER!.....OK that might be pushing it a bit but still a really awesome day!

Back
Top Bottom