Good morning Bob. :frow
I am hoping everyone gets to have a good day.

My duckling update has an arriving Thursday expectation......that would put them 4 days from hatch to food.....
I really hope it isn't that long.
Things I order from the quilt store in MO ship Fed ex but once it is handed to USPS always speeds up greatly.
:fl For an early Wednesday call.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day. Hope they get there quickly :fl

Good morning! Actually a little bit chilly out there and wet so I guess it rained last night.
Split a cliff bar with squirrel Bob and the derps "split means I got 1 bite", didn't expect any of them to like it but I was wrong. :)
Henny, everything crossed for a safe ducky arrival.
I know the wait is awful, but at least the temperatures are in their favor and that is huuuge.

Good morning! Actually a little bit chilly out there and wet so I guess it rained last night.
Split a cliff bar with squirrel Bob and the derps "split means I got 1 bite", didn't expect any of them to like it but I was wrong. :)
I know the wait is awful, but at least the temperatures are in their favor and that is huuuge.

Morning Chicky.
I am relieved that we aren't having bad weather for sure.
I have been trying to talk hubs into ducks for YEARS! If these don't make it no telling when/if he will agree to another try.

:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

Oh, I see there is the same level of resistance to ducks here but in hub's defense the only ducks he sees belong to an idiot so they aren't happy ducks.
Idiot's ducks have scarred him for life.
So everything crossed harder for your ducks safe arrival! :)
Morning Chicky.
I am relieved that we aren't having bad weather for sure.
I have been trying to talk hubs into ducks for YEARS! If these don't make it no telling when/if he will agree to another try.

@CSAchook
I think you asked to see my brooder a while back.
I have it set up now.

IMG_20200331_112828.jpg
Once the light has been on for a bit it gets to 90° even with it up that high.
I will fill the food and water tonight in hopes of ducklings arriving tomorrow.

@CSAchook
I think you asked to see my brooder a while back.
I have it set up now.

View attachment 2069918
Once the light has been on for a bit it gets to 90° even with it up that high.
I will fill the food and water tonight in hopes of ducklings arriving tomorrow.
Have you thought about making a jug waterer for them? That waterer is very easy to tip and ducks love knocking them over to have more water to play with. If you get a milk jug and cut holes only big enough for their heads they can play without knocking it over or getting too much water everywhere.

Have you thought about making a jug waterer for them? That waterer is very easy to tip and ducks love knocking them over to have more water to play with. If you get a milk jug and cut holes only big enough for their heads they can play without knocking it over or getting too much water everywhere.

Oh definitely! The little buggers will only get the tiny waterer for a few days then upgrade to a milk jug waterer.
I have a jug ready just thought the baby sized waterer would be good for at first.

Back
Top Bottom