Henny don't sweat it.
It is what it is and that is all it can be.:)
I hope you get to have a HAPPY FRIDAY!

I will do my best Bob. It is already at 8:30am 72°. I won't be doing much more outside today. Just cleaning up a bit.

Our out of state family is driving up from Texas. They left there 8 hours earlier then expected. I need to mop and stuff inside.....but our plumbing is acting up. The service tech isn't able to come until late this afternoon.
Life likes curve balls. 🤨

It is what it is and if family doesn't get that then :confused:

I hope you get to have a HAPPY FRIDAY!

I will do my best Bob. It is already at 8:30am 72°. I won't be doing much more outside today. Just cleaning up a bit.

Our out of state family is driving up from Texas. They left there 8 hours earlier then expected. I need to mop and stuff inside.....but our plumbing is acting up. The service tech isn't able to come until late this afternoon.
Life likes curve balls. 🤨

It is what it is and if family doesn't get that then :confused:
I hate plumbing, best of luck to you... It will all work out. Oh, and we just hit 100*
Good morning! I went back to sleep and slept waaaay longer than I should have lol!
Just as well, it is so swampy out there poor Bob is doing puddle impressions.
He's really good though, seeing a squirrel that fat go completely flat is beyond trippy. :gig

Oh you eat with the derps, by next year I can probably put a saddle on you.:D
:frow Good afternoon Chicky, have a great day.

Goat #3
20200605_115842.jpg

6 healthy new fuzz-butts! I thought the 6th one wasn’t going to make it for a bit, it got tethered to the shell and had a large umbilical bleed. It looks fine now and is raring to go. Hopefully the lost blood doesn’t hurt it too much. From the down pattern it looks like a female and I need pullets from that group.

The 4 keets have grown at least 50% since Monday/Tuesday and are crazy little zoomers. I’m now contacting people on my egg list that I have keets but am not selling eggs because of fertility issues. About half or less aren’t fertile.

Good morning everyone. :frow

Bob, 100° is not a fun temperature. Oh my gawd with the humidity y'all have that had to be uncomfortable. 😳

The plumbers came and did what they do. I really like that company. They have very nice employees and don't try to scalp folks.

Cappy! That goat is adorable!

Rae, congrats on tiny fuzz butts.

It is getting light out now so I better get those ducks released to water.

Good morning everyone. :frow

Bob, 100° is not a fun temperature. Oh my gawd with the humidity y'all have that had to be uncomfortable. 😳

The plumbers came and did what they do. I really like that company. They have very nice employees and don't try to scalp folks.

Cappy! That goat is adorable!

Rae, congrats on tiny fuzz butts.

It is getting light out now so I better get those ducks released to water.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Welp...its officially summer here. I have a rash and a puffy itchy eye. :woot

No idea what I touched. The wind blew my direction.🤦🏻‍♀️
I was cutting PI this morning on trees between me and the neighbor....he keeps getting into it and I have not been able to teach him how to id it.... I have tried for decades.

Good morning all :frow

Back
Top Bottom