I used to walk by on a hot humid day and get it. They say the oils will get in the air. Had to get steroids too.
I started taking rhus tox before it leafs out and if I do get into it, I get a very mild case
I <3 homeopathy. Starting to take royal jelly in November will help you next allergy season. My dad used to have to wear an N95 mask and fume goggles to mow the grass. He used to get allergy shots but got so they didn’t help. My mom talked him into trying the royal jelly one year and the next spring he barely even had a runny nose. If he starts getting worse symptoms again he does the royal jelly over the winter and that fixes things. He’s had to repeat maybe 3-4 winters in 25-30 years.

Wasps are dead, apparently I can't count there were six nests in and around the coop.
I took one sting in the armpit and one on the hand trying to stop Renee from eating a sprayed one that actually flew out.
I use a foam so normally they just drop covered in bubbles but that one bastard managed to fly.
Renee did not get to eat it but I cussed them both a little bit.
Took a couple benadryl and im now having some coffee and picking little larvae out of a nest I didn't spray to feed to Bruce the fish, he loves larvae and I love revenge. 😈

Wasps are dead, apparently I can't count there were six nests in and around the coop.
I took one sting in the armpit and one on the hand trying to stop Renee from eating a sprayed one that actually flew out.
I use a foam so normally they just drop covered in bubbles but that one bastard managed to fly.
Renee did not get to eat it but I cussed them both a little bit.
Took a couple benadryl and im now having some coffee and picking little larvae out of a nest I didn't spray to feed to Bruce the fish, he loves larvae and I love revenge. 😈
They say revenge is a dish best served cold. A cold-blooded fish would approve! Keep them cold and in frig, & Bruce the fish can eat them longer! (An extra frig is good for these delicacies)!

I do freeze goodies for Bruce lol!
I have a plastic box of do not eat stuff in the freezer, meds and bug cubes for him.
Bug cubes are mosquito wigglers frozen in old candy molds, he loves them.
Can't give him too much live stuff though, he'll get randy and bubble nest the top of his bowl and im not getting him a female to make babies.
Live stuff does make his colors very pretty though.:)
They say revenge is a dish best served cold. A cold-blooded fish would approve! Keep them cold and in frig, & Bruce the fish can eat them longer! (An extra frig is good for these delicacies)!

Last year I had to break out the old faithful sevin dust Cappy, nothing else worked they just wouldn't die.
I too am tired of bugs. I already treated this coop twice for mites! I treated the birds too. Today I rechecked and the polish roo had some. I am going to need something stronger.

I do freeze goodies for Bruce lol!
I have a plastic box of do not eat stuff in the freezer, meds and bug cubes for him.
Bug cubes are mosquito wigglers frozen in old candy molds, he loves them.
Can't give him too much live stuff though, he'll get randy and bubble nest the top of his bowl and im not getting him a female to make babies.
Live stuff does make his colors very pretty though.:)
They are little carnivores. You have to have 2 or 3 tanks to breed them, though. Males kill females even if they like them! Then the babies need a tank of their own when he starts eating them! Very territorial. It is as bad as chicken math, I am surprised you have not bought those tanks yet!

Back
Top Bottom