Good progress.

Thanks Bob.
The long term plan is to expand the driveway 3' on each side with the side you see in that pic extending down another 10' and arching to the driveway from the fence following the current flower bed curve. It he other side also getting an arch and extension to mirror the other side.

Thinking long term.....wheelchair, old age, infirmity and all that....

Good Morning
:frow Good morning Parront, have a great day
Thanks Bob.
The long term plan is to expand the driveway 3' on each side with the side you see in that pic extending down another 10' and arching to the driveway from the fence following the current flower bed curve. It he other side also getting an arch and extension to mirror the other side.

Thinking long term.....wheelchair, old age, infirmity and all that....
ugh. don't want to think about wheel chairs, will need to install a lift. Six stairs to the door.

:frow Good morning Parront, have a great day

ugh. don't want to think about wheel chairs, will need to install a lift. Six stairs to the door.

Six stairs is 6 to many! The plan is to never need one but to be ready.....just in case.

Looks like the dogs might be laying down so back to work for me.

We decided to just go ahead put in a ramp on our deck that connects us the two houses when we built it. We need to finish it off, but it is 85% there. We’d need to extend our driveway around to that side of the house though.

Good morning!

My mailman brought my box-o-keets direct to me this morning. I got the hatchery choice special. I got 10 pearls, 3 Lavs, and 3 royal purple. There are 3 Cornish babies in there as well. They hatched last week.

I think it is cute how the guineas keep climbing into the feeder.
View attachment 2277352View attachment 2277353View attachment 2277355View attachment 2277356
Beautiful chicks! I might be a little off on my terminology but keets are guinea fowl right?
I see a lot of a very different looking chicks so what all do you have?
Please ignore the very messy flower bed.

This is the concrete work we had done, the new fence and my gate that desperately needs it's wheel put back on.

View attachment 2277384View attachment 2277387

Yes the whole driveway needs replaced/expanded but that must wait for lots more $$$$.
Awesome looks great! I want to get my driveway blacktoped at some point. Was giving a quote of 8,000-10,000 though so that on hold lol. May get more gravel though.

Beautiful chicks! I might be a little off on my terminology but keets are guinea fowl right?
I see a lot of a very different looking chicks so what all do you have?
Keets are baby guineas. I do have 3 LF Cornish chicks I hatched last week in there as well. They are the yellow chipmunk striped ones. The light and dark brown striped ones are Pearl guineas, the grey striped ones are Lavender guineas, and the ones with white faces are Royal Purple guineas.

Back
Top Bottom