Beautiful chicks! I might be a little off on my terminology but keets are guinea fowl right?
I see a lot of a very different looking chicks so what all do you have?

Awesome looks great! I want to get my driveway blacktoped at some point. Was giving a quote of 8,000-10,000 though so that on hold lol. May get more gravel though.

That is a HUGE amount of $$$$! :th
I would add more gravel too with a quote like that!

All animals are taken care of. Wondering if my chickens will ever lay an egg. They are out in the lot right now. They go straight under the porch to find bugs when I let them out.
Quail are good. Trying to tame them down some. Mainly unsuccessfully lol.

About to make sandwich rolls for lunch.
I think the most friendly quail I had were Texas A and M, the white variety. The hens would jump right in my hand.

We decided to just go ahead put in a ramp on our deck that connects us the two houses when we built it. We need to finish it off, but it is 85% there. We’d need to extend our driveway around to that side of the house though.
Where I'm at, the lift is cheaper than the ramp. No room for one, so we'd have to excavate first. Then put in retaining walls, then install the ramp. One of the downsides to literally living on the side of a mountain. But I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Good afternoon everyone. Beautiful day in east TN today.
:frow Good afternoon Daniel, have a great day. I need to have my driveway resurfaced. I'm terrified to get a quote. Gonna make due for now. It's about a quarter mile long.

Good morning!

My mailman brought my box-o-keets direct to me this morning. I got the hatchery choice special. I got 10 pearls, 3 Lavs, and 3 royal purple. There are 3 Cornish babies in there as well. They hatched last week.

I think it is cute how the guineas keep climbing into the feeder.
View attachment 2277352View attachment 2277353View attachment 2277355View attachment 2277356
Good afternoon Rae :frow hope your having a great day 😊

Sigh, the snake left its skunky smell on me. But in the good news department I released it in the parking lot at the dentist's office, back in the trees.
And the dentist had to pull my tooth! It was broken and couldn't be repaired. There was a draining fistula. Ew! No wonder it hurt!
Good afternoon Cappy :frow ouch, tooth problems are no fun. Glad it's taken care of

Good afternoon everyone. Beautiful day in east TN today.
Good afternoon Daniel :frowhave a great Wednesday

Good afternoon Parront :frow have a great Wednesday

Eggs are on day 13 and 14 respectively.
Screenshot_20200805-141830_Gallery.jpg

My bronze colored goldfish is looking like it's going to turn white.
Screenshot_20200805-141816_Gallery.jpg

Hard to tell in this picture but the very tips of her tail fin are starting to turn white. In my experience with goldfish this is a sign of an oncoming color change in the future. the white will continue to grow and spread on the fence and eventually also starting in the body has less pigment is being created.
One of the Bloon Bailey Rams died unfortunately. We are roughly a third of the way through the ick treatment. Hopefully the other to survive the endeavor. They were the new additions that I got from PetSmart and most likely that's where that ick came from. All the new fish was isolated in this one 5 gallon aquarium and proper quarantine procedures have been used since I got them. No cross-contamination of water change equipment or cleaning supplies.

:frow Good morning Parront, have a great day

ugh. don't want to think about wheel chairs, will need to install a lift. Six stairs to the door.
The house we just bought came with a ramp, one side of the porch is 6 steps, the other a pretty long ramp for a wheelchair. We have used the ramp for moving and bringing things in and out of the house on a wagon, I like it.

Im tired and grassy, likely buggy and im guessing there is poop somewhere
chicken poop to be clear.
Today was grass cutting and all that lovely stuff, I started at 8ish and im just wrapping up!
Im not that slow, I kept having to do other things to continue mowing.
Ive done everything from light lumber jacking to nuking fire ants and playing skunk undertaker.
Poor little chicks have peeped themselves hoarse, they thought I abandoned ship lol! :)

Im tired and grassy, likely buggy and im guessing there is poop somewhere
chicken poop to be clear.
Today was grass cutting and all that lovely stuff, I started at 8ish and im just wrapping up!
Im not that slow, I kept having to do other things to continue mowing.
Ive done everything from light lumber jacking to nuking fire ants and playing skunk undertaker.
Poor little chicks have peeped themselves hoarse, they thought I abandoned ship lol! :)

If you had said you made it through the mowing WITHOUT chicken poop and bugs I would have had to call you a big fibber! That or you have an AWESOME rain suit and face shield.

Back
Top Bottom