I'm not going to lie as cute as these chicks are they are pretty freaking nerve wracking well some of them are.
A few of them are dumpy, if the fall over on their side or back their legs aren't long enough to help out so they kick air and scream.
I do flip them right side as soon as humanly possible to save my hearing.
The doughnut kid is the worst, girl or not Homer is the name I gave.
I don't think her eyes are 100% she does not like light, she stayed buried up in that toy's butt most of the day alone.
She comes out to eat, and I disturbed her solitude to try to get a decent pic of that big noggin.
She's going to be hell, it is already very apparent.View attachment 2281059View attachment 2281061View attachment 2281062View attachment 2281063View attachment 2281064
Squinting at the light, lol. So cute, enjoy while the cuteness lasts!:love

I took the rangers warnings seriously and I took a good swig of water every 15 min.
I’ve never been, but saw something on tv that greatly improved my outdoor experince. The ranger was asking people how far they planned to walk and they said until they get tired. The rangers response was, if you walk until you’re tired, how will you get back? For whatever reason, that never occurred to me before. THis goes into the category of the painfully obvious, lol!

I’ve never been, but saw something on tv that greatly improved my outdoor experince. The ranger was asking people how far they planned to walk and they said until they get tired. The rangers response was, if you walk until you’re tired, how will you get back? For whatever reason, that never occurred to me before. THis goes into the category of the painfully obvious, lol!
In AZ, walk until (almost) 1/2 of your water is gone, turn around & go back!

Good morning folks :frow

Talking about the Grand Canyon brought back fond memories. It was either 84 or 85 when I saw it, but I had a view few others have. I got to see it from the back seat of an F-4. It was wonderful.
We took the helicopter ride, it was like floating over in a bubble! The next week one of their copters crashed!!!

Back
Top Bottom