Ummmmmm guys.
It's only go 18 on these. Just turned them last night. Lol
View attachment 2283486
You have an overachiever! 🤣

You are reading my mind! but my tiny little imagination was starting with this:
https://www.harborfreight.com/1000-lb-mesh-deck-steel-wagon-60359.html?_br_psugg_q=garden+wagon
And adding some wire over conduit hoops, with a painter's canvas drop cloth top. This is very cool! Just not THAT ($7,000) cool. :hmm
I like the big tall wheels. Seems like it would be easier to move and work with making into a tractor.
699be2c2b21174ba71e58a80dcccb0e3.jpg

This one is a pinterest idea but again with the big wheels.

You have an overachiever! 🤣

I like the big tall wheels. Seems like it would be easier to move and work with making into a tractor.
View attachment 2283493
This one is a pinterest idea but again with the big wheels.
The big wheels would be good, but I looked some up and they were very expensive. Not needed for my flat place, really, but very old-fashioned and cool-looking. I want a poop-drop-through wire floor like the garden wagon, easy to pull and cuter than my big wire tractor, but lots of wire. Parrot cages are all sturdy wire, and what I like for my birds.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083JLT47T/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_sU.lFbAQS0GEG

That is the Amazon listing for it. Says it can be a tractor. I think there is wasted space in how the put the coop part. But its good for ideas...even if they are ideas for what you don't like.
The big wheels are over the small trailer chassis wheels in the photos. Looks cool, though. The coop inside is not the way it ought to be, you are right there. Western stuff like that is very popular in Prescott. I like the chuck wagon look -- and for this little thing looks are very important. Some folks do not come here to see my chicks, I know, unbelievable! So I want to roll it away between visitors. Even just a couple of cute chics seem to poop quite a bit, you know!:lau

grocery shopping scavenger hunt!! what fun!(NOT)
good luck and good morning

No issue getting everything on my list except hand soap refill. Our stores are kind of picked over for cleaning and paper items.

You are reading my mind! but my tiny little imagination was starting with this:
https://www.harborfreight.com/1000-lb-mesh-deck-steel-wagon-60359.html?_br_psugg_q=garden+wagon
And adding some wire over conduit hoops, with a painter's canvas drop cloth top. This is very cool! Just not THAT ($7,000) cool. :hmm

I have that exact wagon. Just a heads up.....the wheels do not last....more like the tires but yeah.
I need to look at mine and see if wheelbarrow solid wheels will fit. Oh and it REALLY bounces with any little bump when pulling it.

No issue getting everything on my list except hand soap refill. Our stores are kind of picked over for cleaning and paper items.

I have that exact wagon. Just a heads up.....the wheels do not last....more like the tires but yeah.
I need to look at mine and see if wheelbarrow solid wheels will fit. Oh and it REALLY bounces with any little bump when pulling it.
None of the wheels last here in AZ! In Seattle, we had dollies and wheel-barrow tires last decades. Here, one or two years, tops. I am sure it will be top-heavy. The original western wagons had those big wheels for a reason. But, the place here is pretty wheel-chair friendly so I am going to try those little wheels and see how it goes, maybe with some plywood cut-outs that look like the real thing's big wheels. Maybe they will act as out-riggers or training wheels to steady the wagon.

Back
Top Bottom