Well Y'all......

Cleaning is just about as done as it is gonna get here. Dog grime has been cleaned off all the walls....yes they lay, rub, apply a layer of gross to every surface under 4' high. The yard is mowed and edged. The junk in the back yard is removed. Windows have been washed....no that does not mean they are immune to the re-application of nose prints.

Hubs even mopped the floors! Yup he and my son helped clean/straighten around here.

No it should not take most of the day but I did a lot of weeding the garden and other stuff including a few errands.

Not cleaned......my car or the bathroom floor. The floor I will do in a few minutes. The car will wait.

Oh and a big ole pot of green chili is simmering.

I am whooped. That happens to me a lot these days.
Wow! I’m impressed. How did you get them to help? I asked my son to take out the garbage and it turned into a whole big to-do and the eventual NO. Maybe I should try making green chilli, although I’ve never heard of it.

Whiped me out just reading it! My accomplishment today -- put Ozone generator out in the Bunkhouse AirBnB. Play with chicks. (Doesn't count).

That didn't include the dusting, drape washing etc, etc, etc. :thHaving 5 dogs means it is a constant hair battle here. Then there is the dirt/dust from being close to a major highway.

Wow! I’m impressed. How did you get them to help? I asked my son to take out the garbage and it turned into a whole big to-do and the eventual NO. Maybe I should try making green chilli, although I’ve never heard of it.

I reminded sternly that I brought 1 dog in this house and yet I watch 5 all day every day and 3 hours of each and every day is spent cooking for and feeding them. Then I mentioned all the meal prep I do for the HUMANS and the fact that I rarely get to eat before dinner because my stupid blood sugars are crap. That I spend 6+ hours a day handling food I CANNOT EAT which means 30 hours a week wasted for me.
Yeah I kind of lost it on them and demanded help.
Ashamed of losing it.....nope it got me help.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1597096737773_6698709235634112186.jpeg

forgot to explain the green chili.....
A sauce made from fire roasted green chilies with spices and diced pork served over burritos (called smothered) or over chimmies (a deep fried burrito, I use chicken, rice, tomato, onion, seasoning, and bell peppers)

This is the chilies I use.

https://denvergreenchili.com/select-new-mexico/

There is a recipe on the back but I modified it to suit us better.

There are prepared varieties sold in cans and jars......don't do it......🤮

If you want measurements pm me and when I get a chance I will get it all typed up.

Back
Top Bottom