Good morning! Saw my first skunk before 8 am, this crap is getting ridiculous.
Iv'e got one of those ultrasonic doo dads that is supposed to make my yard not such a nice place to visit coming.
It is solar and does the flashy light thing at night too, fingers crossed the stupid thing works.
I love nature, but my limit is just about reached on skunks, raccoons and groundhogs.
Deer are walking a very fine line.:)
Deer and rabbits eat my flowers and fruits. Pretty tired of that!

:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day
I’ll do my best, lol!
You, too :)
I thought I read where someone said they buy chix from you? I just got “clarification” on OH chicken buying law. Apparently only stores have to sell you 6. If the sad thing happens and I lose part of my flock, it’s good to know I can replace it while not going over the city’s max. Idk if you sell to people in general, but I’d rather get things from someone I’ve at least “talked to” than a completely random person on a sales site or app. The same goes for all of you who hatch chix. It’d be good to know if you can/will sell to someone on this site. Thanks in advance!

Iv'e got more than my fair share for sure.
Iv'e got fruit though and I don't poison the lawn so everything comes to chow down.
I keep getting the suggestion to get a dog but id just end up with a skunky dog and you know dogs looove to share acquired aromas with whoever feeds them "of course that would be me".
No thanks, I can get skunked by myself. :D
You do seem to have quite an assortment of visitors. 😳 I wouldn't want an early morning skunk either.

And good morning everyone.
:frow Good morning Cappy, have a great day
I’ll do my best, lol!
I thought I read where someone said they buy chix from you? I just got “clarification” on OH chicken buying law. Apparently only stores have to sell you 6. If the sad thing happens and I lose part of my flock, it’s good to know I can replace it while not going over the city’s max. Idk if you sell to people in general, but I’d rather get things from someone I’ve at least “talked to” than a completely random person on a sales site or app. The same goes for all of you who hatch chix. It’d be good to know if you can/will sell to someone on this site. Thanks in advance!
I do sell both hatching eggs and day old chicks. I'm NPIP so I can ship, but there are others much closer to you who do as well. Talk to Nunny as she's pretty connected to the OH chicken game.

Going morning everyone.

I love the wildlife we have here but sometimes there is unwanted guest. Saw the mama bear and Cub just down the road again yesterday. if I had not cleaned up all the peaches off my peach trees they would have probably have been back there chewing them down. We also have a pack of coyotes that frequent the yard three to four times a week. We also have foxes, raccoons, possums, fear, rabbits, turkey, and the very rare mountain lion. but for the most part that list doesn't bother me as bad as the bears and coyotes. They seem to be the ones that always caused the most ruckus or damage.

I’ll do my best, lol!
This really don't help you but since you asked about people on here willing to sell. I'll be selling some of my extra black Australorp and possibly more down the road once they are a little bigger. Because I am not NIPI certified yet I believe I can only sell in Tennessee and cannot sell across state lines.
But if there is any Tennessee members particularly East Tennessee or people close to East Tennessee Tri-Cities area or Asheville North Carolina. I would definitely sell to any members here first.

Back
Top Bottom