I’ll do my best, lol!
You, too :)
I thought I read where someone said they buy chix from you? I just got “clarification” on OH chicken buying law. Apparently only stores have to sell you 6. If the sad thing happens and I lose part of my flock, it’s good to know I can replace it while not going over the city’s max. Idk if you sell to people in general, but I’d rather get things from someone I’ve at least “talked to” than a completely random person on a sales site or app. The same goes for all of you who hatch chix. It’d be good to know if you can/will sell to someone on this site. Thanks in advance!
I sell chicks locally but don't ship them. I Don't trust the PO with lives.

Good morning,

Thing 2 was a pickle last night. He was not happy that his milkies are drying up. Thankfully DH let me sleep in.

On another note, look at this beak! I think this is the closest to a “parrot beak” I’ve hatched.
82843503-3B6A-4CAF-831F-C3E2714C792F.jpeg
3A93332D-4075-4AEF-B2C1-8C7A2A4D7C56.jpeg

I think I need tread carefully since it is hubs boss's wife. I definitely don't need to cause issues there.
I think I will try and get hubs to go with on a drop in visit tomorrow. Maybe I can talk to her when she isn't tired, scared, traumatized and encourage her to see about compression socks and a home aid/nurse.
You should be able to do an anonymous ask for a wellness check. I agree it’s a touchy situation. And a last resort to get authorities involved.

I’ll do my best, lol!
You, too :)
I thought I read where someone said they buy chix from you? I just got “clarification” on OH chicken buying law. Apparently only stores have to sell you 6. If the sad thing happens and I lose part of my flock, it’s good to know I can replace it while not going over the city’s max. Idk if you sell to people in general, but I’d rather get things from someone I’ve at least “talked to” than a completely random person on a sales site or app. The same goes for all of you who hatch chix. It’d be good to know if you can/will sell to someone on this site. Thanks in advance!
I didn’t pay attention that your in NE OH! I’m in Geauga County. I know quite a few chicken people in the area. I may even talk to you through the NEOH chicken FB group. LOL

Going morning everyone.
:frow Good morning Daniel, have a great day
This really don't help you but since you asked about people on here willing to sell. I'll be selling some of my extra black Australorp and possibly more down the road once they are a little bigger. Because I am not NIPI certified yet I believe I can only sell in Tennessee and cannot sell across state lines.
But if there is any Tennessee members particularly East Tennessee or people close to East Tennessee Tri-Cities area or Asheville North Carolina. I would definitely sell to any members here first.
If you want to become NPIP it's really easy here. Call or email the state vet and see who your local contact is, call them and make an appointment. They'll come out and test 10% of your flock and give you a form. They actually catch the birds. Mail the form in with $40 and the state vet will email you once the test results are in. If negative, she'll give you access to the NPIP online site so you can fill out your 9-3 forms. If you do it, when you're ready pm me. Their instructions suck. I can save you some of the issues I had.
Ok y'all....I have a plan.....I am baking banana crumble muffins.....that way I can take the boss peeps some. You know, cause hubs and I certainly cannot eat them all. ;)
Good plan
Good morning,

Thing 2 was a pickle last night. He was not happy that his milkies are drying up. Thankfully DH let me sleep in.

On another note, look at this beak! I think this is the closest to a “parrot beak” I’ve hatched.
View attachment 2291275View attachment 2291276
:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day. I love her beak and she's so cute.
You should be able to do an anonymous ask for a wellness check. I agree it’s a touchy situation. And a last resort to get authorities involved.

I didn’t pay attention that your in NE OH! I’m in Geauga County. I know quite a few chicken people in the area. I may even talk to you through the NEOH chicken FB group. LOL
:frow Good morning Nunny, have a great day.

Going morning everyone.

I love the wildlife we have here but sometimes there is unwanted guest. Saw the mama bear and Cub just down the road again yesterday. if I had not cleaned up all the peaches off my peach trees they would have probably have been back there chewing them down. We also have a pack of coyotes that frequent the yard three to four times a week. We also have foxes, raccoons, possums, fear, rabbits, turkey, and the very rare mountain lion. but for the most part that list doesn't bother me as bad as the bears and coyotes. They seem to be the ones that always caused the most ruckus or damage.
You managed to rescue peaches?! Lucky! I got nothing two years in a row. :( I really need to work on a different fence.

I sell chicks locally but don't ship them. I Don't trust the PO with lives.
Lol! The first, so far only, time I ordered fish I was super nervous. The mail carrier was a special deluvery driver in a van, pulled into my driveway and rang the bell. He didn’t leave until my sleepy kid shut the door, with the fish in hand. I only found out that morning that they were coming and kept desperately trying to call my kid with no response. Of course I was extra busy at work and couldn’t leave. I’d resigned myself to come home to whatever may have been left on my stoop. So glad it worked out!

I never got into FB and have no idea how it works. I did end up getting messenger though.

Back
Top Bottom