Morning Y'all.

Love all the baby pics!
@DanielE1990 I didn't think it possible to see anything as cute as a bantam chick....I was wrong! Super cute baby.
@Chickassan Oprah looks like she read what you wrote....and thought "HEY! I thought you were up early just to hang out with me. You are actually hiding from a cat??? Well I may give you a lap gift..."
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Morning Y'all.

Love all the baby pics!
@DanielE1990 I didn't think it possible to see anything as cute as a bantam chick....I was wrong! Super cute baby.
@Chickassan Oprah looks like she read what you wrote....and thought "HEY! I thought you were up early just to hang out with me. You are actually hiding from a cat??? Well I may give you a lap gift..."
Good morning Henny :frow have a great day

good morning everyone!
Good morning Cheepteach :frow have a great day

Lol, she got Kiwi to do her dirty work for her which is bad she's twice her size.:sick

Morning Y'all.

Love all the baby pics!

Thanks! 💩 happens alot around here so I definitely appreciate it. 😋

💩 Happens a lot here too. 🤢
Oddly....I am actually happy to see one in particular this morning. River finally pooped.

Lort help me I am going to get rolling on the Bitty house mods....River looks to be going down for a nap.

Back
Top Bottom