Not to complain cause I'm sure Sue's are worse but I had a headache all day yesterday and its trying to creep back up on me.
Wormed everyone Thursday night and found a tumor in the mouth of a hen.
VideoCapture_20200926-131123.jpg
VideoCapture_20200926-131128.jpg
She had yellow stuff in her mouth and I thought maybe an infection but just trying to look at it it split and bled like crazy. She doesn't seem to notice it. So I'll keep an eye on her.
Got the little sebrights this morning.
20200926_124505.jpg

They seem good. Hopefully everyone behaves themselves and gets along.
I'm going to nap again.

She had yellow stuff in her mouth and I thought maybe an infection but just trying to look at it it split and bled like crazy. She doesn't seem to notice it. So I'll keep an eye on her.
Hope your headache gets better. Lots of allergies around here

Maybe it's a wound that got infected in her mouth

Not to complain cause I'm sure Sue's are worse but I had a headache all day yesterday and its trying to creep back up on me.
Wormed everyone Thursday night and found a tumor in the mouth of a hen. She had yellow stuff in her mouth and I thought maybe an infection but just trying to look at it it split and bled like crazy. She doesn't seem to notice it. So I'll keep an eye on her.
Got the little sebrights this morning. View attachment 2349212
They seem good. Hopefully everyone behaves themselves and gets along.
I'm going to nap again.
:frow Hi there Nunny, ALL headaches are bad in my opinion now. Hopefully yours will go away quickly. :hugs:hugs

Sue's been pretty consistent around a 1-2 level of pain on a scale of ten. We're hoping in another week or so she'll start to have pain free times again.

When she got out of the hospital, they had her on a mega dose of Tylenol (close to 4000mg/day) and our goal was to reduce it as quickly as possible when she had pain free periods. We were winning, got her down to 1150mg per day, mostly pain free... Then the headaches came back with a vengeance.

Turns out that too much Tylenol over too long a period of time, will cause headaches. So we took her completely off of it and are hoping for pain free periods next week. She's been off the Tylenol for over a week now. Every day, the pain seems to get better. So we hope for the pain free times to return soon.

So sorry about your hen's tumor :hugs

The three new girls are gorgeous. :love

:frow Hi there Nunny, ALL headaches are bad in my opinion now. Hopefully yours will go away quickly. :hugs:hugs

Sue's been pretty consistent around a 1-2 level of pain on a scale of ten. We're hoping in another week or so she'll start to have pain free times again.

When she got out of the hospital, they had her on a mega dose of Tylenol (close to 4000mg/day) and our goal was to reduce it as quickly as possible when she had pain free periods. We were winning, got her down to 1150mg per day, mostly pain free... Then the headaches came back with a vengeance.

Turns out that too much Tylenol over too long a period of time, will cause headaches. So we took her completely off of it and are hoping for pain free periods next week. She's been off the Tylenol for over a week now. Every day, the pain seems to get better. So we hope for the pain free times to return soon.

O.M.G.! :gig :lau
I just realized you and Sue are together! I thought the dogs in your avatars looked similar but just chalked it up to a similar taste in adorable dogs. I never even noticed your locations either.
I hit forty last dec. and everything has been just blah. It’s like I actually gave up. I seem to have to work twice as hard to get the same results, no matter what it is.

O.M.G.! :gig :lau
I just realized you and Sue are together! I thought the dogs in your avatars looked similar but just chalked it up to a similar taste in adorable dogs. I never even noticed your locations either.
I hit forty last dec. and everything has been just blah. It’s like I actually gave up. I seem to have to work twice as hard to get the same results, no matter what it is.
It's okay Fishy. :hugs We just celebrated our 40th Anniversary this year in Feb. Wait another five years and every morning you'll wake up with something hurting and have no idea why. Just walk it off and it will be fine. Our eldest is sneaking up on forty... He hit 39 this month. Just a hint from an old fart, I've been keeping dubious notes for years. 30 years ago I had a tremendous memory, I knew the maintenance history on all of my jets for years after I retired from the military. Today, I can't remember what I did yesterday. All you can do is adapt.

It's okay Fishy. :hugs We just celebrated our 40th Anniversary this year in Feb. Wait another five years and every morning you'll wake up with something hurting and have no idea why. Just walk it off and it will be fine. Our eldest is sneaking up on forty... He hit 39 this month. Just a hint from an old fart, I've been keeping dubious notes for years. 30 years ago I had a tremendous memory, I knew the maintenance history on all of my jets for years after I retired from the military. Today, I can't remember what I did yesterday. All you can do is adapt.
Too true. It just takes SO much longer to do the adapting thing than it used to. As for the aches and pains, got ‘em already. That’s another super frustrating part that’s been creeping up. I’m so used to doing whatever I want. Now it takes several minutes to just get moving, nevermind the stairs. It’s like my ankles forgot how to bend. A little scary to be honest, handrails! Maybe it’s time for a dr appt, but I just don’t wanna go, especially now. I know a good bit of it is my mdd, major depressive disorder 🙄🙄🙄, but it’s still annoying as all get out.

Glad to hear Sue is doing so much better! @Grammy60 I so hope that you return to pain free days again very soon :hugs

Too true. It just takes SO much longer to do the adapting thing than it used to. As for the aches and pains, got ‘em already. That’s another super frustrating part that’s been creeping up. I’m so used to doing whatever I want. Now it takes several minutes to just get moving, nevermind the stairs. It’s like my ankles forgot how to bend. A little scary to be honest, handrails! Maybe it’s time for a dr appt, but I just don’t wanna go, especially now. I know a good bit of it is my mdd, major depressive disorder 🙄🙄🙄, but it’s still annoying as all get out.
You can adapt and keep going. I wouldn't want to visit a Dr's office now if we didn't have to. Part of what we do around here is support one another through difficult times. We're here for you too. :hugs :hugs
Glad to hear Sue is doing so much better! @Grammy60 I so hope that you return to pain free days again very soon :hugs
Thanks CSA. The folks out here were a tremendous support structure. I can honestly say that this event was more terrifying than combat.

Back
Top Bottom