How scary! Glad to hear it's far enough away from you that you don't need to worry too much. Does it bother the animals much? I can't imagine it's good for you to breathe much.

The birds don't seem to bothered by it. I did have a few that sounded ad a few weeks ago when it was smoky enough to look like a thick fog out there. They recovered well.
When it gets bad I keep the dogs in as much as possible.
The air quality has been in the dangerous for all groups a few times but hasn't hit hazardous level......yet.

To get to us the Cameron Peak fire would have to travel several miles through the mountains, some farmland and cross the city. No direct flame issues just lots of smoke and no marshmallows.

So the girls have been laying gor a while snd I thought we were out of the woods. But I found this un the nest box today. The first puc is the egg itself. The second one is in my egg basket for reference. By the way its a chicken egg not quail. Any suggestions? They are now 5.5 mos old.

Attachments

• 55693EC2-F4CD-4943-AECD-495CD4C87DF5.jpeg
    55693EC2-F4CD-4943-AECD-495CD4C87DF5.jpeg
    352.5 KB · Views: 2
  • D604EA51-340A-4610-BC5B-B4E4C6B2DC33.jpeg
    D604EA51-340A-4610-BC5B-B4E4C6B2DC33.jpeg
    470.6 KB · Views: 2
So the girls have been laying gor a while snd I thought we were out of the woods. But I found this un the nest box today. The first puc is the egg itself. The second one is in my egg basket for reference. By the way its a chicken egg not quail. Any suggestions? They are now 5.5 mos old.
Fairy egg. Just a burp in the system. No worries.

Fairy or Fart egg. May or may not have a yolk. Glitch in the system.

How scary! Glad to hear it's far enough away from you that you don't need to worry too much. Does it bother the animals much? I can't imagine it's good for you to breathe much.
:frow Good morning Apryl, have a great day
I’m really not a movie person, but that is SO true!
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day
:frow Good morning Cappy, have a great day
:frow Good morning Rae, have a great day

Good morning Apryl 😊 have a great Thursday

Good morning Fishy 😊 have a great Thursday

Good morning Happy 😊 have a great Thursday

Good morning Rae 😊 have a great Thursday

Back
Top Bottom