YIKES! I jst had the biggest scare of my life in a very long time.
My deck overlooks the run and I come home for lunch to check on stuff. We are moving the bunnies out to the run, with their cages, because its secure.
Well i just looked out didn't see little Rico, but did see the girls congregated in a corner pecking and scratching the ground clearly eating ...... something. I didnt even want to look. I was convinced i knew exactly what was going on.
I’m SO glad I did go check! The stinker is under his cage!!! No idea what the girls are eating, but not too concerned as long as its not rabbit! He wont go back in but I left his door open so he can. I’ll catch him after lunch. And fix his door.
I’m so relieved!

My deck overlooks the run and I come home for lunch to check on stuff. We are moving the bunnies out to the run, with their cages, because its secure.
Well i just looked out didn't see little Rico, but did see the girls congregated in a corner pecking and scratching the ground clearly eating ...... something. I didnt even want to look. I was convinced i knew exactly what was going on.
I’m SO glad I did go check! The stinker is under his cage!!! No idea what the girls are eating, but not too concerned as long as its not rabbit! He wont go back in but I left his door open so he can. I’ll catch him after lunch. And fix his door.
I’m so relieved!
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day... What a relief

I’m so relieved!
Yeah I always think the worst, and so relieved when it's not

I’m so relieved!

Good morning Fishy 🙂 have a great Friday. Happy that all is good!!!

It has been blooming cold here all day! We hit a whopping 32° the breeze made it feel much colder.

The tree in the kennel was full of green leaves yesterday. Today it dropped them ALL.

The forecast for Monday night is a negative 3. Blech!

I changed the duck drinking water tonight (it has a heater) to make the morning easier.

Winter is getting real already.

I broke out my N95's for it. (I had an open pack from before covid)
My regular particle mask was not enough.

So far.....the birds are ok. I noticed they stay low to the ground more.

The weather channel just showed where THIS round of smoke is coming from. It is from the fire by Grand Lake. That is quite a ways from us. Holy cow!

If anyone wants to look at a map....I am in Loveland. Grand Lake is west of us.
Saw you on the news today .. a possible merge of two fires? Eek!

First....Welcome to the Squatch watchers! :frow I can't believe it took 3 years for you to find us. :p

Yeah those fires are very 2020 like in every way.
The Cameron Peak fire started 8-13-2020. The East Troublesome fire started very recently. It moved with extreme speed through a lot of scrub, grass and brush to get gigantic in one night.

I do think they will merge. Last I heard about hey were just a couple miles apart.

Hey there Cynthia 🙂 nice to see you here!!

First....Welcome to the Squatch watchers! :frow I can't believe it took 3 years for you to find us. :p

Yeah those fires are very 2020 like in every way.
The Cameron Peak fire started 8-13-2020. The East Troublesome fire started very recently. It moved with extreme speed through a lot of scrub, grass and brush to get gigantic in one night.

I do think they will merge. Last I heard about hey were just a couple miles apart.

Good morning Henny 🙂 have a great Saturday

How is the smoke and ash today 🙏?

Back
Top Bottom