I once (long, long ago) had a long Oppossum autumn dyed coat. Warmest thing I ever had in my life. Of course I was a city girl then and didn't know what possums looked like. Store manager said he'd order one in my size (a size 4) he lied. I could have gotten two or three other women in there with me.

Finally was able to sell it to a woman who just moved to USA and she was freezing. She paid $ 100 ( for a $ 398. fur coat). Better than nothing I guess.

If you are going with linoleum that tiny ridge in front of the sink needs to be flattened. If it is not COMPLETELY flat the linoleum will wear there quickly.
It’s all flat. The wood makes it look funny. Using vinyl and trying to float it instead of gluing. I’ll see how that goes.

20201029_124109.jpg

Cleaned up the edge molding. I should have gotten real before pictures. Most of it was worse looking than that second piece from the front. It cleaned up really nice though.

That was one of my job on our old house, not fun at all! But your right, cleaning up nice 👍
I wanted to reuse it if possible and I honestly I can't find anything quite like it. There are comparable options but this exact design. So why spend the money if I don't have to. These pieces all already fit too. If I can figure out where each one goes...🤔

Back
Top Bottom