Good afternoon everyone!

I got my replacement chair bottom today. After I got Thing 2 down for his nap, I had Thing 1 help me out with dismantling the chair and putting it together with the new parts. I had him loosen the bolts and had him finish removing them and I had him start the bolts for me as well. He was actually a big help. He's now having fun pretending to "work on" the broken chair bottom with the allen wrench set and climbing in and out of the box the new pedestal for the chair came in. I'm pleased I got my chair fixed. The broken pedestal might actually be of some use, my dad could put a seat on it and use it as a creeper stool in his garage. It is really solid, made of mostly metal and it glides nicely.

Good afternoon everyone!

I got my replacement chair bottom today. After I got Thing 2 down for his nap, I had Thing 1 help me out with dismantling the chair and putting it together with the new parts. I had him loosen the bolts and had him finish removing them and I had him start the bolts for me as well. He was actually a big help. He's now having fun pretending to "work on" the broken chair bottom with the allen wrench set and climbing in and out of the box the new pedestal for the chair came in. I'm pleased I got my chair fixed. The broken pedestal might actually be of some use, my dad could put a seat on it and use it as a creeper stool in his garage. It is really solid, made of mostly metal and it glides nicely.
Heck, if he doesn't want it, I might fix it up as a creeper stool to use when i'm trying to clean up the house.

Good afternoon everyone!

That’s very good. Reusable chair parts. And you are happy too!:)

Back
Top Bottom