Good morning everyone :frow Have a great Friday

Thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts, we leave in about an hour. Bob will update when we get home 🤗🤗.

Good morning Sue.
Try to rest once you're home. 🤗 Sending good vibes.

Good morning Bob. :frow
I hope you get to relax today too.

Good morning everyone.

Last night was miserable. Thing2 didn't go to sleep until 11, which means I didn't get to sleep until 11:30. He woke up at 12:30 and it took me 15-20 min to get him back in bed. He then woke up at 2:30 and I fought for over 1.5 hours to get him back into his crib, but he would pop up as soon as (or shortly after) I laid him down wanting to get back in our bed. DH got up with him and took him into the office where he slept on him while I slept for another 3 hours in bed. DH is now taking a nap while my mom has the boys this morning. I'm trying to get Thing 2 out of our bed permanently before baby comes. I think this weekend, we are going to set up a Twin mattress on the floor of our room so I can lay down with him until he falls asleep and then slip away.

I had to resort to caffeine this morning. I'm really enjoying sipping away at my cup of tea.

Hopefully, I can get a nap this afternoon.

Good morning everyone :frow Have a great Friday

Thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts, we leave in about an hour. Bob will update when we get home 🤗🤗.
Praying for you!

Good morning everybody :frow

Hope all goes well!! Get some rest, both of you :)
:frow Good afternoon Fishy, have a great day
Good morning everyone.

Last night was miserable. Thing2 didn't go to sleep until 11, which means I didn't get to sleep until 11:30. He woke up at 12:30 and it took me 15-20 min to get him back in bed. He then woke up at 2:30 and I fought for over 1.5 hours to get him back into his crib, but he would pop up as soon as (or shortly after) I laid him down wanting to get back in our bed. DH got up with him and took him into the office where he slept on him while I slept for another 3 hours in bed. DH is now taking a nap while my mom has the boys this morning. I'm trying to get Thing 2 out of our bed permanently before baby comes. I think this weekend, we are going to set up a Twin mattress on the floor of our room so I can lay down with him until he falls asleep and then slip away.

I had to resort to caffeine this morning. I'm really enjoying sipping away at my cup of tea.

Hopefully, I can get a nap this afternoon.

Praying for you!
:frow Good afternoon Rae, try to have a great day... I hope there's a nap in your future.

Sue's doing well, drifting in and out as would be expected. Both the OR Nurse and Doc said everything went extremely well. I do have to say that the parking lot sucks as an OR waiting room. We'll start her on pain meds about bed time as the arm is supposed to wake up a couple hours after.

Back
Top Bottom