21hens-incharge

Nuttier than a squirrels stash
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
6 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
Good morning everyone :frow Have a great Friday

Thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts, we leave in about an hour. Bob will update when we get home 🤗🤗.

Good morning Sue.
Try to rest once you're home. 🤗 Sending good vibes.

Good morning Bob. :frow
I hope you get to relax today too.

Redhead Rae

Chickens, chickens everywhere!
Premium Feather Member
Jan 4, 2017
Braxton County, WV
Good morning everyone.

Last night was miserable. Thing2 didn't go to sleep until 11, which means I didn't get to sleep until 11:30. He woke up at 12:30 and it took me 15-20 min to get him back in bed. He then woke up at 2:30 and I fought for over 1.5 hours to get him back into his crib, but he would pop up as soon as (or shortly after) I laid him down wanting to get back in our bed. DH got up with him and took him into the office where he slept on him while I slept for another 3 hours in bed. DH is now taking a nap while my mom has the boys this morning. I'm trying to get Thing 2 out of our bed permanently before baby comes. I think this weekend, we are going to set up a Twin mattress on the floor of our room so I can lay down with him until he falls asleep and then slip away.

I had to resort to caffeine this morning. I'm really enjoying sipping away at my cup of tea.

Hopefully, I can get a nap this afternoon.

Good morning everyone :frow Have a great Friday

Thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts, we leave in about an hour. Bob will update when we get home 🤗🤗.
Praying for you!

rjohns39

Wrangler
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Aug 20, 2015
Smith County, TN
Good morning everybody :frow

Hope all goes well!! Get some rest, both of you :)
:frow Good afternoon Fishy, have a great day
Good morning everyone.

Last night was miserable. Thing2 didn't go to sleep until 11, which means I didn't get to sleep until 11:30. He woke up at 12:30 and it took me 15-20 min to get him back in bed. He then woke up at 2:30 and I fought for over 1.5 hours to get him back into his crib, but he would pop up as soon as (or shortly after) I laid him down wanting to get back in our bed. DH got up with him and took him into the office where he slept on him while I slept for another 3 hours in bed. DH is now taking a nap while my mom has the boys this morning. I'm trying to get Thing 2 out of our bed permanently before baby comes. I think this weekend, we are going to set up a Twin mattress on the floor of our room so I can lay down with him until he falls asleep and then slip away.

I had to resort to caffeine this morning. I'm really enjoying sipping away at my cup of tea.

Hopefully, I can get a nap this afternoon.

Praying for you!
:frow Good afternoon Rae, try to have a great day... I hope there's a nap in your future.

Sue's doing well, drifting in and out as would be expected. Both the OR Nurse and Doc said everything went extremely well. I do have to say that the parking lot sucks as an OR waiting room. We'll start her on pain meds about bed time as the arm is supposed to wake up a couple hours after.

Top Bottom