Everybody still alive?
Hopefully so, im almost alive lol!
Iv'e had pneumonia first and hopefully last time.
It wasn't bacterial or viral....twas fungal, yep old girl grew fungus.
PSA wear your masks in the coop if you are stirring up the doo doo or face some even worse doo doo.
Derp herd are all fine, fed up with hubs caring for them though im thinking they sense he's not trained.
Trips, Ethel, Dutch, Nene, Doonesse and Kiwi are back laying no Hobo or Lulu eggs yet no idea if they're laid out or just slow dosent matter they stay reguardless.
No littles eggs yet, lots of red combs popping up and innaproprate time squatting happening.
Jerry, oh Jerry has been using the lapse in authority to be a sexual nuisance.....to everyone and to feet.
I expected nothing less though, he is my chicken son after all.
Anyways, missed ya'll good to be back and i'll try not to touch anything.;)

Everybody still alive?
PSA wear your masks in the coop if you are stirring up the doo doo or face some even worse doo doo.
Derp herd are all fine, fed up with hubs caring for them though im thinking they sense he's not trained.
Trips, Ethel, Dutch, Nene, Doonesse and Kiwi are back laying no Hobo or Lulu eggs yet no idea if they're laid out or just slow dosent matter they stay reguardless.
No littles eggs yet, lots of red combs popping up and innaproprate time squatting happening.
Jerry, oh Jerry has been using the lapse in authority to be a sexual nuisance.....to everyone and to feet.
I’m SO glad to hear from you!! :hugs
Oh wow! Fungal pneumonia?! Never even heard of it.

Everybody still alive?

Been worried about you! :hugs
Yup I hugged ya. Ain't scared. 😷

Did they say histoplasmosis?

Coop cleaning is a good place to use our covid masks going forward..... IF we are ever allowed in public without our human muzzles on.

Back
Top Bottom