Good afternoon everyone.

I want caffeine but I can't have it right now. I'll probably start chugging my black tea again as soon as baby comes.

I can't drink green tea either. It makes my mouth feel funny and I get a headache. Not quite "go numb" like shellfish makes my mouth, but a little like that. So I avoid it like the plague.

OMGOODNESS! I would die without my morning coffee!

You are getting close now. Just a little longer.

OMGOODNESS! I would die without my morning coffee!

You are getting close now. Just a little longer.
I can't stand coffee. I tried developing a taste for it, but I can't even stand 1oz of normal coffee with 15 oz of hot chocolate. The only "coffee" flavored thing I've ever liked was Kahlua.

Any time between now and a little less than 4 weeks from now. I'm hoping for sooner rather than later, but both the boys both made me wait longer.

I can't stand coffee. I tried developing a taste for it, but I can't even stand 1oz of normal coffee with 15 oz of hot chocolate. The only "coffee" flavored thing I've ever liked was Kahlua.

Any time between now and a little less than 4 weeks from now. I'm hoping for sooner rather than later, but both the boys both made me wait longer.
I don't like coffee either
Or anything coffee flavored

I did the walk of shame. 🥺

I learned that I best keep young layers on hand so I don't have to do it again.
Some keep 2 coops, I just do not have a good place for a second coop. Chick-wagon in the same fenced yard seems to work for the younger ones, this year. I just put them all in together when the young girls started laying, 5 new Barred Hollands seem to get along with the older layers just fine now.

Back
Top Bottom