Still improving I hope. :fl
Yes, thank you 😊, When we go out I'm still using the walker because of the fall and my legs get tired. Not a lot of places to sit in the grocery store and Bob doesn't want me to fall again ( neither do I ). I'm told both the stroke and my wrist will take time to heal and some aspects will always be here.

Yes, thank you 😊, When we go out I'm still using the walker because of the fall and my legs get tired. Not a lot of places to sit in the grocery store and Bob doesn't want me to fall again ( neither do I ). I'm told both the stroke and my wrist will take time to heal and some aspects will always be here.

Getting used to the mobility restrictions has to be frustrating. :hugs

My mom had a walker with a seat.

Getting used to the mobility restrictions has to be frustrating. :hugs
It is 😞, sometimes I feel great and try to do my normal things, but then I get dizzy or my knee goes rubbery or my legs just feel tired.

My does too and it can put stuff inside the seat, which I love.

Good morning Sue. Have a great day.
It's going to be a busy day here but I will do my best.

Good morning Bob.

Water in my dry climate will be the real struggle. I think I have a soaker hose but maybe a drip tape would be better. I will see what I can do to make it so I can just hook a hose up and get it all watered.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

I got hubs to the airport ok even in the snow this morning.

He had to go to Mississippi with very little notice. His father passed away. It was a single vehicle crash. Hubs has to tend to the funeral.

Don't worry over us. We are ok. Hubs dad was 89 and had failing health. We accept that this was coming so had been bracing for it.

It is 😞, sometimes I feel great and try to do my normal things, but then I get dizzy or my knee goes rubbery or my legs just feel tired.

My does too and it can put stuff inside the seat, which I love.

That's the hard part. Feeling good makes us try to do all the regular stuff and that leads to not feeling good.

As long as you are aware that the limits are tighter on what you can do you can adjust. :hugs

I got hubs to the airport ok even in the snow this morning.

He had to go to Mississippi with very little notice. His father passed away. It was a single vehicle crash. Hubs has to tend to the funeral.

Don't worry over us. We are ok. Hubs dad was 89 and had failing health. We accept that this was coming so had been bracing for it.
Still sorry for your loss.
:hugs 🙏

Still sorry for your loss.
:hugs 🙏

Thank you Mo. :hugs

Loss is always hard. We will be ok.

Hubs son is driving up from Florida for the services. I think hubs will ride down with him and spend a couple days there. It will be good for them both.

I am just really glad we were able to foot the rather large bill and take pressure off hubs sisters.

Back
Top Bottom