I got hubs to the airport ok even in the snow this morning.

He had to go to Mississippi with very little notice. His father passed away. It was a single vehicle crash. Hubs has to tend to the funeral.

Don't worry over us. We are ok. Hubs dad was 89 and had failing health. We accept that this was coming so had been bracing for it.
I’m sorry to hear that :hugs

I’m sorry to hear that :hugs

:hugs We really are ok.

Looking at his decline the past few years this really was likely the easier way to go.

I am SUPER logical in how I think. He had undergone biopsies about a week before the accident. The results aren't back yet but cancer was a very likely result. He was showing signs of either dementia or Alzheimer's this last 18 months.

The coroner will fill hubs in on his findings tomorrow. He strongly hinted at a medical episode as the cause of the crash.

We really didn't expect him to have even another year in him. While still sad it wasn't unexpected.

I got hubs to the airport ok even in the snow this morning.

He had to go to Mississippi with very little notice. His father passed away. It was a single vehicle crash. Hubs has to tend to the funeral.

Don't worry over us. We are ok. Hubs dad was 89 and had failing health. We accept that this was coming so had been bracing for it.
Our condolences to your husband's and your family

Good morning everybody :frow

How much longer ‘til summer break? 🤣. I shouldn't worry, the insanity comes all too soon after.
Good evening Fishy :frow, been a busy day here and only got home a short while ago.

Back
Top Bottom