Good morning everyone.

We have a wet dusting of snow.

Mo,
Is the doggie a possible new addition to your place? I hope it's a sweet fuzbutt.
No 😱 ... snow ❄️

Yes maybe my new used dog. She was brought up here from Texas hording situation. Has had puppies but that's about all they know. OH she doesn't know English
Screenshot_20210414-073131.png

No 😱 ... snow ❄️

Yes maybe my new used dog. She was brought up here from Texas hording situation. Has had puppies but that's about all they know. OH she doesn't know English
View attachment 2615701

She's pretty! 💕

I really hope she clicks nicely with you and everything works out. :fl

She's pretty! 💕

I really hope she clicks nicely with you and everything works out. :fl
I have a new dog. She is small to me. About knee high at the back. Looked bigger in the picture, but I don't really need a moose. Although it's handy to be able to pet them without bending over lol... Possible Australian shepherd mix, about 5 or 6. Doesn't know English or Spanish. But she is chill, good with chickens and is sticking to me like glue.

I have a new dog. She is small to me. About knee high at the back. Looked bigger in the picture, but I don't really need a moose. Although it's handy to be able to pet them without bending over lol... Possible Australian shepherd mix, about 5 or 6. Doesn't know English or Spanish. But she is chill, good with chickens and is sticking to me like glue.

:wee I am super happy for both of you!!!!

Knee high is certainly smaller than I thought too. Does she come with a name?

:wee I am super happy for both of you!!!!

Knee high is certainly smaller than I thought too. Does she come with a name?
Annie was what the rescue named her for adoption purposes, but she doesn't know it. So I need a good name... probably will call her good girl 😂 I ran out of names for my pets long ago lol

Annie was what the rescue named her for adoption purposes, but she doesn't know it. So I need a good name... probably will call her good girl 😂 I ran out of names for my pets long ago lol

It's hard trying to give adult doggies a name that not only fits but that the answer to.
Maybe GG for good girl?

I am very happy that she is sticking with you and not into chasing birds.

Back
Top Bottom