She sure is a tiny one compared to my big gals!
I bet those fuzzy ears are very soft.

💗♥️💗 I love her looks and it sounds like she is a sweetheart.
I have no halter or collars that are small enough. Good thing she came with a collar 😂
I have been getting smaller dogs everytime 200 down to 150 then 100 and now whatever this one weights... maybe 40

I have no halter or collars that are small enough. Good thing she came with a collar 😂
I have been getting smaller dogs everytime 200 down to 150 then 100 and now whatever this one weights... maybe 40

Smaller can be a bit easier on the back if you have to boost them up for any reason. ;)

Just have to worry if the coyotes come back. Coyotes are big around here.
But she's a house dog and doesn't want to stay out long Alone anyway

Yeah...no to coyotes!

She will be good company both inside and out. 💗

My goobers think I am going to stand out in the cold with them while they potty or play. I am not a fan of the cold.

Good evening folks,

Trying to get to bed early tonight. The Milk Drinker didn’t let me sleep soundly last night or let me sleep in until our normal time this morning. I did sleep most of the night but he woke me up every 30 min - 1.5 hrs after the first 3 hour stretch. He’s been sleeping most of the day away. He had a lot of mucus in his spit up yesterday so I think he wasn’t feeling well.

I really need to get pens set up and start hatching eggs.

Oh, I have someone picking up 10 Cornish from me at the end of the month or the first couple days of May. I’m only charging $25 each but that will be a good deal off my feed bill and about what they are worth as meat.

@21hens-incharge sorry for your loss

@Molpet congrats on the new dog! She looks like a G.G. to me too.

Hi Fishy :frow How are you doing?
Im doing good. You? I wish there were hours in the day and energy in my body 🤣🤣. It seems the more I try to do the less I get done 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Molpet, she looks very happy and super cute. Hopefully she’ll learn English soon. What language was she raised with? Although coming from a hoarding situation, I doubt if she knows any commands.

Back
Top Bottom