Im doing good. You? I wish there were hours in the day and energy in my body 🤣🤣. It seems the more I try to do the less I get done 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Molpet, she looks very happy and super cute. Hopefully she’ll learn English soon. What language was she raised with? Although coming from a hoarding situation, I doubt if she knows any commands.
Justso, the foster mom, didn't know what language. Just that she was clueless to comands in English. I thought maybe Spanish. I know a couple words and looked up sit. She didn't respond, but may not know what they mean even if they spoke Spanish.

She is very head shy and spooky going through the door. Justso warned me about that...I think she was drug in and out in TX. I just take my time with her. I touch her back before I get the collar to clip a lead on or off and let her go through the door when ready. She is willing to go in or out. Gets all wiggly when I say out. At least justso was able to teach her that much in the couple weeks she had her.

Well, didn’t get to sleep until 1 and then he woke me up 45 min ago. Hopefully the rest of the night goes better.

I hope you can sneak a nap in. Those sleepless nights really wear one down.

Good morning all.
37 this morning
GG started the night on my pillow... when I got up in the middle of the night she was on the floor by the bed and this morning she was in the living room.
No accidents, such a good girl.

That's wonderful! She is relaxing a bit already. 💕

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning all.
37 this morning
GG started the night on my pillow... when I got up in the middle of the night she was on the floor by the bed and this morning she was in the living room.
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day
I hope you can sneak a nap in. Those sleepless nights really wear one down.

That's wonderful! She is relaxing a bit already. 💕
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Good morning everyone. :frow

We are forecast to be cold then wet and cold with more cold on the way. :hmm

I got a few things done on the coop yesterday. Looks like the next couple days won't be letting me do much out there. I can get some trim on and the pop door. I think I will do another vent up high above the pop door. Insulation for the roof will be a pain by myself and painting has to wait for better conditions.

There is run clean up that needs to happen too of course.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone :frow

Good morning all.
37 this morning
Good morning Mo :frow enjoy your day

Good morning everyone. :frow

We are forecast to be cold then wet and cold with more cold on the way. :hmm

I got a few things done on the coop yesterday. Looks like the next couple days won't be letting me do much out there. I can get some trim on and the pop door. I think I will do another vent up high above the pop door. Insulation for the roof will be a pain by myself and painting has to wait for better conditions.

There is run clean up that needs to happen too of course.
Good morning Henny :frow have a great day

Back
Top Bottom