Haha, you guys just sent me down the rabbit hole for an hour reading about the hunt for Mr. and Mrs. Sasquatch. 😆 I'd been previously unaware of the adventure. I got to the part where Mr. Squatch was found, but was a hen ever located? Anyone know?
:frow

It's a deep hole lol!

No Mrs. Squatch was ever found.

We still gather and chat about most everything. All are welcome so jump right in.

Coffee and cinnamon rolls are in the kitchen....it's self serve.

Thanks for the welcome! A shame about Mrs. Squatch, maybe she wandered back home after all.

I see you are in Colorado too. What part? I am in Loveland.

Good morning everybody :frow

Welcome @KaseylSnow!

Yuck! It‘s cold out all week. A not-so-friendly reminder that it’s still early spring. I’m being very impatient with my garden and have to sit on my hands 🤣🤣

I know about that hand sitting. I think I will satisfy the gardening need by starting some more seeds.

Good morning everybody :frow

Welcome @KaseylSnow!

Yuck! It‘s cold out all week. A not-so-friendly reminder that it’s still early spring. I’m being very impatient with my garden and have to sit on my hands 🤣🤣
LOL around here tomato and such go out after mother's day... I usually put half out then and the rest after memorial day. The potatoes I planted last month haven't come up yet. Hope they haven't rotted :rolleyes:

That's not far at all!

Are you ready for more snow?
Bring it on, Mother Nature!! We could sure use the moisture, as always.

Though I'm a bit annoyed, because I really need to treat some of my girls to a warm water soak to deal with some mite/bumblefoot/icky butt issues, but don't wanna do that when it's in the low 30s all week. :mad:

It's times like this when I wish that bringing them inside for the night to dry off was an option, but sadly I can't make that happen since I live in an apartment and the hens don't belong to me. :hitSo kinda at the mercy of the elements with stuff like this.

Back
Top Bottom