Good morning Henny :frow I can't wait until we have our own veggies!!

Home grown veggies are the absolute best! I am limited on space so cannot grow as much as I would like but I do manage to can and freeze quite a bit.
This year I am focused mostly on tomatoes. I am planting better boy, early girl, roma and one I forget the whole name of but it said "good for growing in pots".

We recently finished using the onions I grew last year. I didn't start any from seed this year so will have to go to the greenhouse this weekend. I am hoping they have the candy onion variety again.

Home grown veggies are the absolute best! I am limited on space so cannot grow as much as I would like but I do manage to can and freeze quite a bit.
This year I am focused mostly on tomatoes. I am planting better boy, early girl, roma and one I forget the whole name of but it said "good for growing in pots".

We recently finished using the onions I grew last year. I didn't start any from seed this year so will have to go to the greenhouse this weekend. I am hoping they have the candy onion variety again.
I totally agree with you about home grown, we are using mostly pots on the deck this year. That way I can go out and gather stuff without Bob worrying so much. We need to can tomatoes, sauce and other tomato things because we are out from when the kids lived here.

Back
Top Bottom