Good morning everyone. Dh put new rear brakes on my truck yesterday. A couple days ago, he went to the little store. When he got home and stopped, something happened with the brakes. He checked, and the old brakes on one side, completely fell apart. I can't remember the last time the rear ones were replaced. I guess when they break into a bunch of pieces, it's time for new ones. He got everything to do the front ones too, but the front ones were replaced not too long ago, and they're fine.

Good morning everybody :frow

Hubs cleaned part of the kitchen yesterday. I wonder if I should worry 🤔🤔
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day
Good morning everyone. Dh put new rear brakes on my truck yesterday. A couple days ago, he went to the little store. When he got home and stopped, something happened with the brakes. He checked, and the old brakes on one side, completely fell apart. I can't remember the last time the rear ones were replaced. I guess when they break into a bunch of pieces, it's time for new ones. He got everything to do the front ones too, but the front ones were replaced not too long ago, and they're fine.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day

Good morning everybody :frow

Hubs cleaned part of the kitchen yesterday. I wonder if I should worry 🤔🤔
Good morning Fishy 😊 🤔

Good morning Clue 😊 that could have been scary and bad 😯

My shoes and socks are soaked clear through already.

I opted to put my rescued strawberry plants that were in TINY pots into my scrap wood planters instead of playing in the mud. Mud will still happen. Doing the boxes allowed me to still keep a close eye on the dumb rock eater dogs.

It is AMAZING how heavy those 12x21x12 inch boxes became even with just potting soil and tiny plants. I still have about 60 plants in small pots. 😳 I need more dirt.

Back
Top Bottom