Good morning everybody :frow

He seems to be doing well. I think. This is the second time in about as many months that he’s tried to get himself checked into an institution though, so i don't think he's doing that great. I feel so bad for him but I just dont know what to do.

That seems like a scream for help. :hugs

Does he have the mental health crisis phone number for your area handy. I think it's a good idea to look it up, write it down, and have a gentle talk with him letting him know he hat if there is something he is struggling with that he is uncomfortable talking to you about it IS a good resource to have.
Just that may open the channels of communication with him. It will let him know that you care, see the hat he is struggling and want to help.

Good morning everybody :frow

He seems to be doing well. I think. This is the second time in about as many months that he’s tried to get himself checked into an institution though, so i don't think he's doing that great. I feel so bad for him but I just dont know what to do.
:frow Good morning Fishy, have the best day possible... Prayers for your son. :hugs

How is your son doing today?
He went to work so thats a plus. Thanks for asking 🤗
That seems like a scream for help. :hugs

Does he have the mental health crisis phone number for your area handy. I think it's a good idea to look it up, write it down, and have a gentle talk with him letting him know he hat if there is something he is struggling with that he is uncomfortable talking to you about it IS a good resource to have.
Just that may open the channels of communication with him. It will let him know that you care, see the hat he is struggling and want to help.
He does. We’ve been struggling with this since early teen years. Things have to go his way or hes not interested. He wants ketamine treatments. Its been widely touted as nearly a miracle cure. Thankfully he hasnt bought it himself and tried it. Im not against it but anything sounds like it is too good to be true. Makes me nervous. With everything last year, doctors offices are overloaded and we’re having a a hard time finding someone. We also lost our doctors cuz they and our ins wouldnt agree to renew with each other. We really liked his doctor.
:frow Good morning Fishy, have the best day possible... Prayers for your son. :hugs
Thanks 😊

:duc so far the rain has gone around me
I started watering the garden in hopes that will make it rain 🌧️ 😆
Screenshot_20210612-152527.png

Back
Top Bottom