Good morning Clue :)

Good morning Henny :) Ha Ha I just like hiding in the background ;)

Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes someone shoves ya out onto the dance floor anyway. ;)

You have a beautiful family Sue! You and Bob have built a wonderful life and had some real adventures.

Good afternoon!
Im about ready to run off and join the circus, not even kidding.
That man that lives in my house is gas lighting me, swear on a stack of charmin he is.
Ya'll know my tiller debacle, im too old for it and it is too old for me so we just end up killing each other.
Iv'e told ya'll about my junk mantis too, poor thing works but oh boy so do i.
Both these fine soil turning implements stay parked 99% of the time, in fact the old killer tiller is where my plastic owl sits now to scare off the dumbest hawks.
Iv'e poked around asking for an upgraded, kinder tiller for yeeeears in Chinese obviously because killer tiller still lives.
Well, yesterday goat man comes in with a brand a** new pull behind tiller for HIS Kubota.
Excuse me?
Those are beyond expensive, 2 or 3 tillers expensive!
His beef was always price, Scrooge just wasn't poppin off for a tiller because "we can't eat tillers".
In other news a screw came out of my partial and I lost it, yep old crazy pants had a loose screw.
Did you know a dental screw costs 145.09?
One, flippin screw, and a monkey to adjust it costs almost 150 bucks.
In other, other, news Jerry ate the tip off my stylus.
Just walked up and snatched it right off.
That was my last one out of a pack of 10.
Iv'e never been so tempted to piggy bank shake a chicken in my entire life.
Henny, look they'll walk 3 miles to find a mate.
Don't that just beat all? :D
68361756d901481bfa14970e61e44823.jpg

Good afternoon!
That man that lives in my house is gas lighting me, swear on a stack of charmin he is.
Ya'll know my tiller debacle, im too old for it and it is too old for me so we just end up killing each other.
Both these fine soil turning implements stay parked 99% of the time, in fact the old killer tiller is where my plastic owl sits now to scare off the dumbest hawks.
Iv'e poked around asking for an upgraded, kinder tiller for yeeeears in Chinese obviously because killer tiller still lives.
Well, yesterday goat man comes in with a brand a** new pull behind tiller for HIS Kubota.
Excuse me?
His beef was always price, Scrooge just wasn't poppin off for a tiller because "we can't eat tillers".
In other news a screw came out of my partial and I lost it, yep old crazy pants had a loose screw.
View attachment 2724019
Good morning Chicky :) enjoy your Friday

Good afternoon!
Excuse me?
View attachment 2724019

Chicky.....you have such a way with words! Had me literally letting out a loud SNORT followed by enough laughing to concern the dogs.

I was totally taken by that Kakapo.....until I read that life span. Not sure I want to put up with his antics THAT long. 🤔 Apparently I have limits on tolerance...given what I already put up with that surprised me.

Lol, my way with words earned me that luxurious partial to begin with. :lau
Ya know, even with that kind of lifespan id be tempted to just get some super thick wigs and look the other way.
Hubs has been setting the bar reeeal low here lately and the bird smells good.
Chicky.....you have such a way with words! Had me literally letting out a loud SNORT followed by enough laughing to concern the dogs.

I was totally taken by that Kakapo.....until I read that life span. Not sure I want to put up with his antics THAT long. 🤔 Apparently I have limits on tolerance...given what I already put up with that surprised me.

Back
Top Bottom