Good morning!
Raining again, shocking I know lol!
I needed to cut the grass like last year, eventually I'm just going to have to bale it up since I'm growing a hay field at this point.
I might end up biting the bullet and using that killer mower I'm not fond of and mowing all the places I've been told not to mow with it.
Yeah, I'm not trying to preserve that monster but it needs to serve a purpose at least a few times.

Oh I know, I've had a few cockatiels that would poop on a paper towel.:)

Wonky is certainly the most politically correct term for her no doubt about that.
Doesn't hurt that she bothers hubs just being herself.
The noise she makes blows his mind, I've literally seen him try to make sense of it and he can't.
Never thought I'd enjoy a honking chicken, but oh yeah I sure do.🤣
:frowGood morning Chicky, have a great day

SUE!!! Wishing you a great birthday....and CAKE!

View attachment 2771924
Good morning Henny :frow And Thank you 💖
Good morning!
Raining again, shocking I know lol!
I needed to cut the grass like last year, eventually I'm just going to have to bale it up since I'm growing a hay field at this point.
I might end up biting the bullet and using that killer mower I'm not fond of and mowing all the places I've been told not to mow with it.
Yeah, I'm not trying to preserve that monster but it needs to serve a purpose at least a few times.

Oh I know, I've had a few cockatiels that would poop on a paper towel.:)

Wonky is certainly the most politically correct term for her no doubt about that.
Doesn't hurt that she bothers hubs just being herself.
The noise she makes blows his mind, I've literally seen him try to make sense of it and he can't.
Never thought I'd enjoy a honking chicken, but oh yeah I sure do.🤣
Good morning Chicky :frow

Good morning you two! :)

:frowGood morning Chicky, have a great day

Good morning Henny :frow And Thank you 💖

Good morning Chicky :frow

Happy birthday!

happy_birthday_pink_purple_blue_candles.gif

Good Morning 'Watchers!
It is supposed to rain an inch here today, and the rain gauge already says 1/2", now I am wondering, is that included in today's 1"? I am hoping so! It's getting pretty soggy, Flash Flood Alert on the weather radio went off at 4 am. We are having a real monsoon season this year! The Air BnB has people from the desert, they said they are happy to come up here and see rain. Who would think that rain could be a tourist attraction?:idunno

Good Morning 'Watchers!
It is supposed to rain an inch here today, and the rain gauge already says 1/2", now I am wondering, is that included in today's 1"? I am hoping so! It's getting pretty soggy, Flash Flood Alert on the weather radio went off at 4 am. We are having a real monsoon season this year! The Air BnB has people from the desert, they said they are happy to come up here and see rain. Who would think that rain could be a tourist attraction?:idunno
:frow Good morning Parront, have a great day

I'm getting tired of that flipping black snake, it was back again but at least it was in a nest I could see it in.
I poked it in the butt with my broom until it left.
I know it is the same snake it is about 5ft long and has light yellow rings but I can barely see them.
It doesn't get aggressive, probably because interaction with me has led to a massage and a butt poking which likely is not that upsetting to a snake.

Very sad news yesterday. My beautiful Barred Holland cock, Randy Rooster, will have to go to a new owner. The animal control guy was out here and said there have been complaints about crowing. I know that it is the guy across the street who plays his music loud enough to drown out our TV in the house. I know it was only a matter of time. But, the cops do not do anything about the neighbor's noise, my noise will get a $137.00 ticket.:rant
Very unhappy, I like this rooster. I can pick him up, he is nice to the hens. My partner in chickens who lives where roosters are OK is taking him to replace one of the Barred Hollands she has that is aggressive towards her. I hope Randy Roo works better for her.

Back
Top Bottom