Good morning, I'm not even going to say anything about the weather y'all can guess what it did all last night lol!
My poor little waterlogged derps those big freaking feet do pretty good in mud thank goodness.
I think it is bothering me much more than it is them mainly because I'm not really into scratching up worms in the muck lol!

Yes! And two is just as effective as twenty those birds are masters at noise pollution. 🤣
This is a case where getting guinea is good idea. The females are just as loud an abnoxious and as females not against the rules.

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning, I'm not even going to say anything about the weather y'all can guess what it did all last night lol!
My poor little waterlogged derps those big freaking feet do pretty good in mud thank goodness.
I think it is bothering me much more than it is them mainly because I'm not really into scratching up worms in the muck lol!

Yes! And two is just as effective as twenty those birds are masters at noise pollution. 🤣
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

Good morning everyone :frow Have a relaxing Sunday

Good morning Chicky :frow

Good morning you guys!
Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day
Did you have a good birthday yesterday?
Did you get cake and a nice birthday dinner?
Good morning everyone :frow Have a relaxing Sunday

Good morning Chicky :frow
I'm jealous, it was already getting steamy at eight this morning.
Good morning everyone. :yesss:

I have been out in the yard for an hour and a half already. Trying to beat the heat.

Good morning everyone. :yesss:

I have been out in the yard for an hour and a half already. Trying to beat the heat.
Good morning Henny :frow totally get that, we are at 81 but feels like 86 with a weather advisory for dangerous heat and humidity 😰

Good morning you guys!

Did you have a good birthday yesterday?
Did you get cake and a nice birthday dinner?

I'm jealous, it was already getting steamy at eight this morning.
Hi :frow and yes it was a nice birthday once we finished taking the stinky trash to the dump and grocery. Didn't really eat dinner, but I did have cheesecake for my birthday :drool . The best part of the day was getting to Skype with the grandkids 💖

Cheesecake and grandkids, that does sound like a good one.
You probably could have done without that birthday dump run lol! :lau
Good morning Henny :frow totally get that, we are at 81 but feels like 86 with a weather advisory for dangerous heat and humidity 😰

Hi :frow and yes it was a nice birthday once we finished taking the stinky trash to the dump and grocery. Didn't really eat dinner, but I did have cheesecake for my birthday :drool . The best part of the day was getting to Skype with the grandkids 💖

Cheesecake and grandkids, that does sound like a good one.
You probably could have done without that birthday dump run lol! :lau
I agree with you, that was some stinky trash as we haven't gone in awhile 😞. Now that it's just the two of us, we don't go as often, but I think we waited a little too long 🤮

Cheesecake and grandkids was a great time 💖

We had a sad realization yesterday.
Well 2 actually.

First we are to old to work this hard anymore.
Second the 35 year old wheelbarrow has made its last haul through the yard. Finding replacement parts shows they cost more than buying an entirely new wheelbarrow.

Interesting other thing....
The neighbor had their sewer line replaced last summer. It was a fail.
They had it warrantied this summer.
Early last week they had sod installed. There is no a very sunken area that no way is on purpose. When the sprinklers have run it looks like a pond. 😳

Back
Top Bottom