Oh nothing quite like summer trash.🤢
I have to beat hubs with a stick in the summer so I'm familiar with the should have been gone yesterday bag.
I agree with you, that was some stinky trash as we haven't gone in awhile 😞. Now that it's just the two of us, we don't go as often, but I think we waited a little too long 🤮

Cheesecake and grandkids was a great time 💖

Henny, it is always a sad occasion when we lose a good wheelbarrow.
My plastic garden cart is on life support, that thing was grandma's who used it like a maniac.
It looks more like a Tupperware wheelbarrow than a cart.
We had a sad realization yesterday.
Well 2 actually.

First we are to old to work this hard anymore.
Second the 35 year old wheelbarrow has made its last haul through the yard. Finding replacement parts shows they cost more than buying an entirely new wheelbarrow.

Interesting other thing....
The neighbor had their sewer line replaced last summer. It was a fail.
They had it warrantied this summer.
Early last week they had sod installed. There is no a very sunken area that no way is on purpose. When the sprinklers have run it looks like a pond. 😳

Good morning, I'm not even going to say anything about the weather y'all can guess what it did all last night lol!
My poor little waterlogged derps those big freaking feet do pretty good in mud thank goodness.
I think it is bothering me much more than it is them mainly because I'm not really into scratching up worms in the muck lol!

Yes! And two is just as effective as twenty those birds are masters at noise pollution. 🤣
Yes on the worms, here it is the ducks getting those worms. I found one on the patio, huge night crawler, so I threw it into the ducks. Like sucking down a long piece of spagetti, the little runner duck winner of the race to the worm, ate the whole thing.

I agree with you, that was some stinky trash as we haven't gone in awhile 😞. Now that it's just the two of us, we don't go as often, but I think we waited a little too long 🤮

Cheesecake and grandkids was a great time 💖
Good Morning!
Gotta do what you gotta do, even on Birthdays! Sounds like you had a great birthday, here's wishing you many more!

Oh nothing quite like summer trash.🤢
I have to beat hubs with a stick in the summer so I'm familiar with the should have been gone yesterday bag.
So true! I put off doing some things until the day before the trash truck comes, it is a good excuse because my hubby hates smelly trash cans. When we moved here, he was spraying Fabreeze (which I do not permit in the house -- asthma and birds) in the cans because of the permanent smell of cigarette smoke. This house came with a lifetime supply of Fabreeze thanks to former smoker owner!

I jumped on this one thinking it was about bigfoot sightings or something.
Anyways in my area supposedly there's been a sighting at lake cumberland kentucky if anyone's interested.

Me I thinks it's one of the Ohio navy people that come to the lake every weekend making a stir or a local teasing boaters.
Welcome to the thread. We have sucked in several people with the title 😂

Your welcome to stay and chat.

I jumped on this one thinking it was about bigfoot sightings or something.
Anyways in my area supposedly there's been a sighting at lake cumberland kentucky if anyone's interested.

Me I thinks it's one of the Ohio navy people that come to the lake every weekend making a stir or a local teasing boaters.
We are different here, and we like it that way! :lau Welcome to the 'Watchers!

Back
Top Bottom