Good morning!
Mosquito dumping day!
I can hardly contain my excitement lol 🤣
I saw a youtube video of a guy that had a mowing business would just go around and clean someones yard up as a good Samaritan. I wondered on the legalities.... trespassing. Theft of garbage. "Hey I was saving that used tire for a rainy day" lol

People can be ridiculous, nothing shocks me anymore.
I saw a youtube video of a guy that had a mowing business would just go around and clean someones yard up as a good Samaritan. I wondered on the legalities.... trespassing. Theft of garbage. "Hey I was saving that used tire for a rainy day" lol

Good morning!
Mosquito dumping day!
I can hardly contain my excitement lol 🤣
Good morning Chicky :frow Be careful !

Morning everyone. :caf

It's a really lovely temp out right now in the mid 60's. It would be nice if it could last.

I put my solar fairy lights out to charge yesterday. They are still twinkling happily. Now to decide how I want to use them.
Good morning Henny :frowwe started in the 70s, gonna be another hot one here 😰

Good morning B-Goock :frow

Morning everyone. :caf

It's a really lovely temp out right now in the mid 60's. It would be nice if it could last.

I put my solar fairy lights out to charge yesterday. They are still twinkling happily. Now to decide how I want to use them.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day and enjoy the morning temps
:frow Good morning Goock, have a great day
I'm going to!
Y'all know I'm no killer but I'm jazzed about thinning out these blood suckers.
Stupid things nearly carry me off every afternoon.
I'm a shite sandwich, and that doesn't even phase them.
So murder spree it is.:)
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

I think todays big task will be resetting the flagstone steppers and putting tool hangers in the garden shed.

Having rolled an ankle (which caused me to fall into a 7' tall rose bush) and then later twisting it again and landing in a raised planter I am motivated to fix those things we tore up making way for the patio.

For my task at hand I'm thinking ghillie suit made out of garbage lol! :)
Exactly. Maybe a covert ski mask run will keep you outa trouble. Lol
Ok, so I jumped the fence just to size up what lies ahead.
Kids, I'm going to tell you right now that was dumb idea number one for the day.
It is unreal, so much crap I couldn't see.
The gully is full of video poker machines and this is 12 ft deep easy.
I'm going to need my machete too, sooo many copperheads.
I'm going to stop fussing about the black snake now we're cool.:)

Back
Top Bottom