You definitely could if they're easily entertained lol!
Homer sees her reflection on on everything so technically she's babysitting herself in there.
Just a big yellow bird mirror. :)
HA! I have an old bathtub out in the yard. Maybe I can stash more chickens in that! :lau
Omg it is oppressive out there, it feels like everyone is canning stuff at once!
Seriously it is just straight up steamy.

Oh no.
I've had to whip out the duck video.
Hopefully I don't get in too much trouble, I know "copulation' is a touchy subject here but for Pete's sake I'm not explaining how a duck do.
😂
Somewhere on byc there's a cartoon with ducks getting it on with everything including dead ducks.

Some people are just so over dramatic.
O.k I haven't seen my crazy neighbor man in months he basically just vanished but he didn't take his crap none of it.
He left a mosquito paradise and skunk hotel not to mention a fallen pine tree dangling over my mailbox.
His aunt owns the property so I'm nicely trying to ask if I can at least go dump the standing water but it is quickly becoming apparent..... this lady is tripping. :caf

Some people are just so over dramatic.
O.k I haven't seen my crazy neighbor man in months he basically just vanished but he didn't take his crap none of it.
He left a mosquito paradise and skunk hotel not to mention a fallen pine tree dangling over my mailbox.
His aunt owns the property so I'm nicely trying to ask if I can at least go dump the standing water but it is quickly becoming apparent..... this lady is tripping.:caf
Ummm maybe he is dead inside

Lol I used it to explain why just because ducks got busy you aren't guaranteed fertile eggs.
I think there is necrophilia briefly mentioned but the reverse corkscrew and veginal dead ends ya know useful explaining done better than I could comes first.
Anybody hangs around longer and runs into that....uh bonus I guess? :gig
😂
Somewhere on byc there's a cartoon with ducks getting it on with everything including dead ducks.

Back
Top Bottom