Good morning all
It's been cooler this weekend, of course I didn't feel good...low blood pressure 103/56.
I got overheated Thursday and have been eating a lot of garlic. This happened last year....same time, weather, overheated and garlic harvest in. Not sure if the garlic has anything to do with it, but they say it is good for lowering high blood pressure .... Glucose is normal.

I cut out the garlic and drank more v8. I think I cut out the garlic last year because it's too much to peel when you don't feel good. I added the V8 last year and it seems to help.

Good morning all
It's been cooler this weekend, of course I didn't feel good...low blood pressure 103/56.
I got overheated Thursday and have been eating a lot of garlic. This happened last year....same time, weather, overheated and garlic harvest in. Not sure if the garlic has anything to do with it, but they say it is good for lowering high blood pressure .... Glucose is normal.

I cut out the garlic and drank more v8. I think I cut out the garlic last year because it's too much to peel when you don't feel good. I added the V8 last year and it seems to help.
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day... Hope you're feeling better soon.

Good morning all

Good morning Mo :frow Hope you feel better soon :hugs:hugs

Hi folks! Long time no see. What have I missed?

I’ve been busy with work and boys.

Thing 2 turned 2 at the end of June and Thing 1 turned 5 a month ago. The Milk Drinker is now 4.5 months and rolling all over the place I expect him to start trying to crawl soon. View attachment 2781429View attachment 2781430View attachment 2781431View attachment 2781432View attachment 2781433View attachment 2781434View attachment 2781435View attachment 2781436View attachment 2781437View attachment 2781438View attachment 2781439View attachment 2781440View attachment 2781441

@Kiki
They grow so fast! :love

Omg I HATE screws!
I'm upgrading the hardware cloth on the coop windows, hubs did the last and skipped waaaay too many steps to make it much more than a glorified screen.
Well this morning I jabbed the palm of my hand on an exposed screw butt and shortly after the new fort Knox approved absolutely poke proof stuff started going up.
Nothing like getting hurt while still on coffee number 1 to get me working lol!😂

Check it out, didn't make this derp but I sure found it. :lau
20210801_065833.gif

Back
Top Bottom