Good morning!
I'm late, I haven't even let the herd out yet I'm not trying to drag my butt lol!
Honestly I'm just trying to let my hands get a little more useful before I ask very much out of them.
I'm having one of those "yay arthritis!" mornings.
The herd will hopefully forgive me.
Yesterday I spent most of the day sitting on the back porch with my favorite guy..... directly under my chair singing about babies.:)
IMG_20210803_142028_954.jpg

Good morning all
Yearling male, makes 50 in less than 14 months
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day... Wow, just wow!
Good morning!
I'm late, I haven't even let the herd out yet I'm not trying to drag my butt lol!
Honestly I'm just trying to let my hands get a little more useful before I ask very much out of them.
Yesterday I spent most of the day sitting on the back porch with my favorite guy..... directly under my chair singing about babies.:)
View attachment 2785129
:frow Good morning Chick, have a great day... Hope your hands play nice quickly. I find my hands are way uncoordinated for about the first hour after I wake up.

Good morning!
View attachment 2785129
Good morning Chicky :frow Enjoy your day

They're coming back to life slowly and extremely begrudgingly.
I'm only dropping maybe a quarter of the crap I'm picking up now so I'm good with that.
Some mornings are great, but I get a few that really humble my my usual routine down to microscopic levels.
Makes me cuss something fierce, can't stand being impeded.:)
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day... Wow, just wow!

:frow Good morning Chick, have a great day... Hope your hands play nice quickly. I find my hands are way uncoordinated for about the first hour after I wake up.
Good morning to you too!😀
Good morning Chicky :frow Enjoy your day

They're coming back to life slowly and extremely begrudgingly.
I'm only dropping maybe a quarter of the crap I'm picking up now so I'm good with that.
Some mornings are great, but I get a few that really humble my my usual routine down to microscopic levels.
Makes me cuss something fierce, can't stand being impeded.:)

Good morning to you too!😀
That would frustrate me too! Have to do stuff, that I do not know who else would do! :idunno
I would not want to eat my husband's cooking more than the once-a-week frozen pizza! His eggs are a family joke, we used to go camping and he would "cook" eggs for breakfast. "Camping eggs" translates as "inedible" in our family!:lau

Back
Top Bottom