Yup it's that wonky fence stuff we have all along the front. If you blow up the pic you can see the gap and path through the flower bed.
Maybe cleome can go around the light pole since there's room for fluffy plants there too. I will be buying a shrub for the corner....must bloom and not get huge.

View attachment 2823763

A hundred bucks doesn't get much flag stone but we got this far. There's another 8 or so big stones to the right of the step.
View attachment 2823764

My poor beat up barberry. I gave them a dose of quick start rooting fertilizer.
View attachment 2823765
Looks good 👍

Maybe its your brand of coffee 😂

I did get some stuff done today - yay! I washed buckets, lids and a large tote that will be holding extra feeders and waterers as I gather them all up. I have feeders and waterers all over from years of pets and not wanting to pitch perfectly good equipment.
I put up hooks under the deck for the rabbits so I can move them all under there. Its a long term plan that i keep piecing away on.
Plucked my buck. Hes shedding like crazy! I thought American Blues are low shedders? The other ones arent nearly as bad. He had some nasty build up in his genital area. It looked like urine crystals and had a mustyish odor. I cleaned that up with baby wipes and potato starch to help it dry. I have no idea where my cornstarch is. I really hope that potato starch is okay. I posted on BYH, but have not received a useful answer yet. I should have tagged some people but didnt. Has anyone ever seen a bunny with this gunk?

Attachments

• D3611B45-5315-4F52-B0CD-FD79F4E73BD6.jpeg
    D3611B45-5315-4F52-B0CD-FD79F4E73BD6.jpeg
    308.3 KB · Views: 4
Looks good 👍

Maybe its your brand of coffee 😂

I did get some stuff done today - yay! I washed buckets, lids and a large tote that will be holding extra feeders and waterers as I gather them all up. I have feeders and waterers all over from years of pets and not wanting to pitch perfectly good equipment.
I put up hooks under the deck for the rabbits so I can move them all under there. Its a long term plan that i keep piecing away on.
Plucked my buck. Hes shedding like crazy! I thought American Blues are low shedders? The other ones arent nearly as bad. He had some nasty build up in his genital area. It looked like urine crystals and had a mustyish odor. I cleaned that up with baby wipes and potato starch to help it dry. I have no idea where my cornstarch is. I really hope that potato starch is okay. I posted on BYH, but have not received a useful answer yet. I should have tagged some people but didnt. Has anyone ever seen a bunny with this gunk?

Is he chubby....like to chubby to reach to clean himself?
I have not seen that before.

How is his behavior? Feed and water intake? I know they hide illness really really well.

Is he chubby....like to chubby to reach to clean himself?
I have not seen that before.

How is his behavior? Feed and water intake? I know they hide illness really really well.
Not too chubby. He has a good weight and body shape. Both feed and water are on par. He did initially snub his carrot yesterday, although inhaled his banana today 🤣
Im going to pull up a chair and just watch for a bit tomorrow. I have trouble with hay for them because I don’t have a place to keep an entire bale dry somehow. I tried my popup greenhouse, but that nearly baked the hay and I dont know if thats good or bad, but it didnt look great.

Fishy, it's a scent gland. Usually you want to check them monthly unless you have a bun that doesn't keep them somewhat clean on their own. It is recommended that they be cleaned whenever nails are trimmed. Check https://www.oxbowanimalhealth.com for how to do it.

Clue, happy belated birthday!

Mo, the tattoo of Merida is lovely, it's a beautiful way to keep her with you and the sweet memories.

Henny, I'm sorry Bitty passed, she was such a sweetheart. I'm glad you had so many good years with her. Congrats on the job, I know you're gonna enjoy having some extra money to save, and spend.

I know losing unnamed birds sucks, too, and I'm sorry for the two CX that didn't make it. I'm thinking those were Mo's, but I'm not sure, that was 35-40 pages ago.

Bob and Sue, hopefully you got the stink out of Todd and he decides that getting sprayed isn't worth the deskunking he gets afterward.

:frow to everyone. I passed my math class with a 3.6, which is way better than what I calculated (a 2.7). Now I just have to jump through more hoops, plus get a job, and then I should be able to do nursing school starting sometime next year. :fl Everyone's doing ok here.

Y'all have a good week, :hugs.

Fishy, it's a scent gland. Usually you want to check them monthly unless you have a bun that doesn't keep them somewhat clean on their own. It is recommended that they be cleaned whenever nails are trimmed. Check https://www.oxbowanimalhealth.com for how to do it.

Mo, the tattoo of Merida is lovely, it's a beautiful way to keep her with you and the sweet memories.

Henny, I'm sorry Bitty passed, she was such a sweetheart. I'm glad you had so many good years with her. Congrats on the job, I know you're gonna enjoy having some extra money to save, and spend.

I know losing unnamed birds sucks, too, and I'm sorry for the two CX that didn't make it. I'm thinking those were Mo's, but I'm not sure, that was 35-40 pages ago.

Bob and Sue, hopefully you got the stink out of Todd and he decides that getting sprayed isn't worth the deskunking he gets afterward.

:frow to everyone. I passed my math class with a 3.6, which is way better than what I calculated (a 2.7). Now I just have to jump through more hoops, plus get a job, and then I should be able to do nursing school starting sometime next year. :fl Everyone's doing ok here.

So good to see you!! You are a very busy person so we know you can't be here all the time. Super glad everything is going well!

Congratulations on that passing score. Better than expected is always great!

Thanks. Bitty is certainly missed.

Good morning folks :frow

Good to see you and congrats on your math score
So good to see you!! You are a very busy person so we know you can't be here all the time. Super glad everything is going well!

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
Good morning everybody :frow
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day

Yup it's that wonky fence stuff we have all along the front. If you blow up the pic you can see the gap and path through the flower bed.
Maybe cleome can go around the light pole since there's room for fluffy plants there too. I will be buying a shrub for the corner....must bloom and not get huge.

View attachment 2823763

A hundred bucks doesn't get much flag stone but we got this far. There's another 8 or so big stones to the right of the step.
View attachment 2823764

My poor beat up barberry. I gave them a dose of quick start rooting fertilizer.
View attachment 2823765

Hi :frow and great job on your math score !!

Good morning Henny 😊 the front yard is looking great 💗
Good morning everybody :frow
Good morning Fishy 😊 Enjoy your day !

Back
Top Bottom