Good morning!
I knew eventually a derp would get me, Puddin made me pull a Biden and trip going UP the back steps.
I'm fine, she's fine but those steps are a deathtrap when they're wet.
I guess I need to repaint them with some grippy paint.
I did it when we moved here but all the grip is gone.
I might go full tilt and put up a banister.:)

I don't know where my brain is this morning,
I have sand and leftover paint so that is a ton cheaper than buying more grip paint.
Thank you Clue.:)
Good morning everyone.
Chicka, be careful. Yes, the grippy paint, or adding playground sand to the paint is a good thing for slippery areas. A banister wouldn't hurt either.

Good morning all
Going to be warm but not too humid.
Yesterday I found an original bjg from 2015 dead in a nest box. She had been looking rough since spring and laying extra large double yolks this year. Hadn't gone broody in 2 years. I found her about 10 minutes before the garbage truck comes, so I just bagged her up.
She is one I would have culled and am sad she died but at least I didn't have to.

You're very welcome.

Dh just got THE call. Yesterday we went to the John Deere dealership, and applied to get a 1025R tractor. The guy called this morning, and it was approved. Dh took the kids, and they're headed there to finalized everything, and set up delivery.

Dh has been watching Tractor Time With Tim, and doing a lot of studying for months. Even though the 1025R is one of the smaller ones they make, we think it will suit all our modest needs the best, fit our budget the best, and it's small enough it fits almost everywhere on our property.

The next discussion, on the way home, is where to store it. Yes, Dh is one to put the cart before the horse. We've worked that out, for now, until we get the storage building built.

You're very welcome.

Dh just got THE call. Yesterday we went to the John Deere dealership, and applied to get a 1025R tractor. The guy called this morning, and it was approved. Dh took the kids, and they're headed there to finalized everything, and set up delivery.

Dh has been watching Tractor Time With Tim, and doing a lot of studying for months. Even though the 1025R is one of the smaller ones they make, we think it will suit all our modest needs the best, fit our budget the best, and it's small enough it fits almost everywhere on our property.

The next discussion, on the way home, is where to store it. Yes, Dh is one to put the cart before the horse. We've worked that out, for now, until we get the storage building built.
Oh I would love a tractor! I want one with a bucket to move stuff. The old wheelbarrow is too much work. LOL

Ugh, stinks to lose birds.
Double stinks to lose an oldie.:(
Good morning all
Going to be warm but not too humid.
Yesterday I found an original bjg from 2015 dead in a nest box. She had been looking rough since spring and laying extra large double yolks this year. Hadn't gone broody in 2 years. I found her about 10 minutes before the garbage truck comes, so I just bagged her up.
She is one I would have culled and am sad she died but at least I didn't have to.

You're very welcome.

I have the next size smaller 1023e....good enough for my needs.
I don't have anywhere inside, but it's been fine.
The only problem is the seat safety switch. 2nd time I tried to start it, when I got back with fuel because it came almost empty, it wouldn't start.... If you have a wallet in your back pocket or have heavy Carhartt pants and parka on, the blasted thing wouldn't start.
I have a bagger and when I leaned over to look around the bagger it would cut off. Or try to lower the implement when not in the seat.
I jumped the seat safety switch out the first winter.

Back
Top Bottom