Dh "fixed" the seat switch on the mower, so I'm sure he'll do the same for the tractor, once it bugs him a few times.

To store it in the garage, the bucket can't be on it. Supposedly it's not too bad of a job to put it on, and take it off. Besides, it's only until around Feb., until we get the storage building built. We won't be using it for mowing. We have the X350 mower for that.

Chicka, get a piece of memory foam, use spray adhesive, and start in the center, and work the foam down into all the molded areas of the seat. Finish it up at the edges of the seat, then cut the foam around the edges to the size of the seat. Now, see if the cover fits. If not, you should be able to repurpose a pillow case to make one.

Hi everybody :frow

Those safety switches on the seats dont sound very safe. Whats the point in them then? Rhetorical question, lol!
Clue, youre full of good ideas today 🤣. Do you have anything for me? I really need to start pulling up the carpet but dont want to mess with the tack strips of the dust flying everywhere 😡. I’ll be putting in vinyl or something so the stupid strips have to come off. Lets not forget moving furniture, cleaning and painting it all with Kilz. Would love to replace the subfloor but 1) i dont know how 2) it sounds like an even bigger pita thats not super necessary.
I had a “freebie” day today, couldve done without it though ☹️ A nasty headache hit me like a truck yesterday evening and true to form I didnt make it through the night, but at least I didnt redecorate the bathroom this time 😬. I finally managed a piece of toast and jam and apparently taking kiddo to work 🤷🏻‍♀️ My boss said he’s happy I decided to stay home 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️ Good thing its Friday. Now to convince hubs to care for the outside animals. I’ll probably get griped at but I just cant, im too wiped.

Carpet tack strips are pretty easy to pull up. Get a small pry bar. I do recommend investing in a staple puller. Best $10-$12 bucks I ever spent. Found mine at Walmart in the craft/fabric area. Removes upholstery staples but got the ones out of the floor no problem. You may get lucky and have hard wood under all that carpet.

Good morning all
Going to be warm but not too humid.
Yesterday I found an original bjg from 2015 dead in a nest box. She had been looking rough since spring and laying extra large double yolks this year. Hadn't gone broody in 2 years. I found her about 10 minutes before the garbage truck comes, so I just bagged her up.
She is one I would have culled and am sad she died but at least I didn't have to.

I am sorry to hear that Mo. She made it a lot of years, it's hard losing them.

Carpet tack strips are pretty easy to pull up. Get a small pry bar. I do recommend investing in a staple puller. Best $10-$12 bucks I ever spent. Found mine at Walmart in the craft/fabric area. Removes upholstery staples but got the ones out of the floor no problem. You may get lucky and have hard wood under all that carpet.
I have one of those! Thanks for the reminder. No such luck with hardwood. We definitely have nasty plywood for the subfloor. We already did kiddos room. I always manage to break the strips into small pieces somehow.

Good morning all
Going to be warm but not too humid.
Yesterday I found an original bjg from 2015 dead in a nest box. She had been looking rough since spring and laying extra large double yolks this year. Hadn't gone broody in 2 years. I found her about 10 minutes before the garbage truck comes, so I just bagged her up.
She is one I would have culled and am sad she died but at least I didn't have to.
So sorry Mo :hugs I’m also sorry for not mentioning it sooner. I thought I had you included in my original post but I guess not.

I am sorry to hear that Mo. She made it a lot of years, it's hard losing them.

So sorry Mo :hugs I’m also sorry for not mentioning it sooner. I thought I had you included in my original post but I guess not.
Thanks
I am going to have to get rid of some anyway. Feed cost looks like $110 more a month , including all the turkey eggs he bought.

Back
Top Bottom