Hi everybody :frow
Busy day today. I shared some marigolds with work and as we were leaving hubs saw a stack of cash in the parking lot. It doesnt seem to belong to anyone either, so I guess i can keep it? I’ll give it a few more days for everyone to respond though.
I definitely have mice in my garden beds 😡. On a good note the girls caught one the other day. It was funny watching them chase each other and try to take it away 🤣🤣
My beds settled by about half! I was expecting some settling, but half :th At least we finally got rid of that pile of dirt in the front yard.

My garden beds settle by half each year. I add a lot of compost and organics in spring and by fall they are all used up. Kinda a pain but I grow great veggies.
If I keep getting results I wont mind too terribly. I was just surprised. I seem to be fighting critters but did SO much better with these raised beds than i did on bare ground. Mice and chipmunks are just terrible this year. I keep telling the hawks they arent doing a very good job 🤣

That sucks. What can be used without harming other animals?

I actually think I found a reasonable way. I got the big "can hold 30 mice" live traps and baited using d-con. They go in....get a snack of poison and cannot wander out.
I had 5 in one trap once. Usually it's just one or two per trap.

I actually think I found a reasonable way. I got the big "can hold 30 mice" live traps and baited using d-con. They go in....get a snack of poison and cannot wander out.
I had 5 in one trap once. Usually it's just one or two per trap.
Um wouldn't putting the trap in water work.... instead of dcon
I have a rat/mouse repeating trap that fits in a old cooler

Back
Top Bottom