It's already improving. I was in there last Saturday cleaning and starting reorganization. The 2 idiots are gone so now it's me and 2 guys who actually care if they do a good job. I have given purchasing a list of needs and as things roll in they are being given to me. So far just tools. I am missing several heavy duty tables and heavy duty racking. Those will take longer. The line is 2-3 weeks behind in production and without proper tooling playing catch up is near impossible. Then there is the attitudes being thrown around by those who feel threatened by my experience and immediate title....and key to the plant along with alarm code.
The owner is handling the supervisors tude and I lined a couple people out on the floor. Yup I still don't stand for bad attitudes.
You gotta do what you gotta do. Good for you for being willing and able to do it 🥰

Kept finding the poult everywhere but with the chicks. He was looking bad so I now have a house turkey. He wouldn't shut up in my shirt, which is unusual. But once the mama heating pad was warmed up and he was under he was quite.
Dipping his beak in a slurry hopefully he will figure it out. He peaks out of the heating pad but doesn't come out while I'm looking.
Aw 😂. Youll be best buds before long

Good morning everybody :frow

Ms cleo waited until the alarm went off this morning. That was nice of her 🙄. I think the weather change affects her. Got another chunk of carpet pulled up last night. I also broke down and decided brushes suck and will use the roller instead. Almost done with the hall now. Still need to do the closet though

Have a great TGIF🎉🎉 everybody!

Good morning everyone 😊

Ms cleo waited until the alarm went off this morning. That was nice of her 🙄. I think the weather change affects her. Got another chunk of carpet pulled up last night. I also broke down and decided brushes suck and will use the roller instead. Almost done with the hall now. Still need to do the closet though

Good morning Fishy 😊
Good morning all
45f this morning going up to 80
Maybe rain tonight. Needed
Good morning Mo 😊

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day
Good morning all
45f this morning going up to 80
Maybe rain tonight. Needed
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Brushs for trim,edges and corners.
Roller for wide open spaces.
Glad Cleo waited, you need sleep

Back
Top Bottom