Good morning everyone. According to the weather for our area, it is to be clear, sunny, and going up to the mid 50's today, with a slight chance of light showers around midnight. Wonderful! I went out on the patio. It's raining, the wind is blowing, and the mid 50's are nowhere to be found.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day and stay warm and dry

Good morning everyone. According to the weather for our area, it is to be clear, sunny, and going up to the mid 50's today, with a slight chance of light showers around midnight. Wonderful! I went out on the patio. It's raining, the wind is blowing, and the mid 50's are nowhere to be found.
Their crystal ball is cloudy.

Have you ever tried felting the dogs’ fur when they get a brush out? I hear a lot of people do it and make trinkets, but Im thinking line your gloves, boots, etc. 🤣

Its 1° right now. Brrr! We finally got more hay, but I couldnt get my hands to work to give any to the rabbits 🤦🏻‍♀️ Now hubs has to try.

Have you ever tried felting the dogs’ fur when they get a brush out? I hear a lot of people do it and make trinkets, but Im thinking line your gloves, boots, etc. 🤣

Its 1° right now. Brrr! We finally got more hay, but I couldnt get my hands to work to give any to the rabbits 🤦🏻‍♀️ Now hubs has to try.

Interesting idea...most of the time I am trying to avoid wearing to much of it lol.

To cold Fishy! My hands wouldn't want to work in that temp either. I am glad you got some fresh hay.

Back
Top Bottom