Happy Belated Birthday Grammy!
Birthday_balloon.gif

I’m not having a good 12 hours….

I came home from work last night and smelled poo as soon as I walked in the door. The bulldogge didn’t feel well and went in her crate and outside the crate too. Walked her on a towel to clean her feet and got her outside. Had to hose the tray down. Then partially fold the crate to get it outside and hose it down. Of all the places she managed to poop on the Z clip that holds the sides together. Her crate is on a rug so it doesn’t scratch the hardwood floors. So the rug and the floor needed washed. Threw that in the washer cause I could still smell it from the laundry room. Have to wait for the washer to finish so I can shower. Make it to bed about 1. 5 am and I hear her crying in the living room. I jumped out of bed so fast I scorched the sheets! Made it in time to get her outside this time. But have to wipe her butt when she comes in. Of course I can’t fall asleep after that quick bed departure and butt cleaning.

Get up and get to chicken chores. I have a little coop in the run that they use as a dust bath/hang out area. They of course have dug out under it and I have a bantam hen laying eggs under it. With the clean up efforts last night I collected easy to get to eggs and thought I’d check under things in the morning. So on my hands and knees in the dirt I peak under the coop and see Sunny getting ready to leave her egg. I’m talking to her telling her she really need to stop laying under there. That’s when a rooster attacked my head! My F¥€KING head! I pushed myself up to see both boys turn and run for their lives. I have no idea who thought flogging my head was a smart move. Now my ear is all red and my jaw and neck hurt. Not black and blue yet but I will be surprised if it isn’t by the end of the day.

I’d really like to climb back in bed but I have to go to work. Omen still has nasty poops though she’s acting completely fine. Made her scrambled eggs and rice to go with breakfast. And of course had to wipe her butt one more time. Maybe I’ll love her crate to the kitchen and lay a bunch of pee pads under it. And no she doesn’t have a bed in it. After she chewed it up 3 or 4 times I gave up. These kids are trying to kill me.

I came home from work last night and smelled poo as soon as I walked in the door. The bulldogge didn’t feel well and went in her crate and outside the crate too. Walked her on a towel to clean her feet and got her outside. Had to hose the tray down. Then partially fold the crate to get it outside and hose it down. Of all the places she managed to poop on the Z clip that holds the sides together. Her crate is on a rug so it doesn’t scratch the hardwood floors. So the rug and the floor needed washed. Threw that in the washer cause I could still smell it from the laundry room. Have to wait for the washer to finish so I can shower. Make it to bed about 1. 5 am and I hear her crying in the living room. I jumped out of bed so fast I scorched the sheets! Made it in time to get her outside this time. But have to wipe her butt when she comes in. Of course I can’t fall asleep after that quick bed departure and butt cleaning.

Get up and get to chicken chores. I have a little coop in the run that they use as a dust bath/hang out area. They of course have dug out under it and I have a bantam hen laying eggs under it. With the clean up efforts last night I collected easy to get to eggs and thought I’d check under things in the morning. So on my hands and knees in the dirt I peak under the coop and see Sunny getting ready to leave her egg. I’m talking to her telling her she really need to stop laying under there. That’s when a rooster attacked my head! My F¥€KING head! I pushed myself up to see both boys turn and run for their lives. I have no idea who thought flogging my head was a smart move. Now my ear is all red and my jaw and neck hurt. Not black and blue yet but I will be surprised if it isn’t by the end of the day.

I’d really like to climb back in bed but I have to go to work. Omen still has nasty poops though she’s acting completely fine. Made her scrambled eggs and rice to go with breakfast. And of course had to wipe her butt one more time. Maybe I’ll love her crate to the kitchen and lay a bunch of pee pads under it. And no she doesn’t have a bed in it. After she chewed it up 3 or 4 times I gave up. These kids are trying to kill me.
Praying the day improves.

I start the washer until fills and agitate a bit, then I turn it off and let it soak while I take my shower..... just have to remember to turn it back on 😂

Sorry youre having a terrible half day :hugs Hopefully the other half goes better. Do you know why shes sick? I happily forgot about those times. Sigh! So glad I got rid of carpeting.

Sorry youre having a terrible half day :hugs Hopefully the other half goes better. Do you know why shes sick? I happily forgot about those times. Sigh! So glad I got rid of carpeting.
She chews and eats anything she can get her teeth on?

She isn't acting sick at all! Was rough housing with the other big girl today and running through the yard like her tail was on fire. (For a mental picture, she doesn't have a tail)

Ate like normal and wanted more. Nothing unusual there either.

My guess is she found a tasty poo snack in the back yard. And that could be from almost anything. Rabbit, racoon, opossum, coyote, chicken, duck, wild goose. Deer maybe or even a damn bear. Maybe the random weed I found her chewing on? I'd be a wealthy woman if I got a penny for every time I said "what are you eating!?!" Or "get that out of your mouth!"

Back
Top Bottom